No announcement yet.

RIDDICK BOWE - Your thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDDICK BOWE - Your thoughts

The man gave us one of the best trilogies against Holyfield.. Had a killer jab, great boxing skills yet so few talk about him on this forum

Why isn't he usually rated on a top 100 ATG?

I liked bowe, i wish him and lewis had fought, don't know whos fault that was.

hes a great heavyweight.

Comment

I heard that he was ready to return to Boxing later this year and was already in training for a bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        I liked bowe, i wish him and lewis had fought, don't know whos fault that was.

hes a great heavyweight.
        That would have been a fight to watch i'm sure of it!!

Comment

He had a pretty short run at the top.

He was easily the best Heavyweight inside fighter I've seen since Joe Frazier.

Just one of those dudes who blew up fast, gave us some memorable moments, and then faded into obscurity.

He doesn't have the record required to be an "All Time Great" in most observer's eyes.

Comment

Out boxed by Golota. Riddick Lewis fight didnt get made cause he was scared and, on national TV, threw away his titles...

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              The man gave us one of the best trilogies against Holyfield.. Had a killer jab, great boxing skills yet so few talk about him on this forum
              Why isn't he usually rated on a top 100 ATG?
              Because they really dont appreciate true boxing talent. They are all about what have you done for me lately and last they saw, Riddick was vastly out of shape, so they throw around jokes about his weight as if thats the only recollection they have of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                Out boxed by Golota. Riddick Lewis fight didnt get made cause he was scared and, on national TV, threw away his titles...
                Yeah, that was lame.

Lennox wants these titles, he's gonna have to dig 'em out of the trash!

Comment

Can we get a youtube of that up in here.

Comment

some of the best natural talent i have ever seen at heavy, but he squandered it, and never lived up to anything even close to his potential.

Comment

Working...
                    X