This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castle-Bravo354 View Post
    7f.....actually she said until her dying day she saw someone firing on the Grassy Knoll as you have posted.
    If she did, then you'd be able to provide the type of testimony she gave to the WC. Jean Hill saw the SS shooting back. The only SS who could have shot back were the ones driving jfk.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
    Mrs. HILL - That's right.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

I, apparently identified around three years ago that Zapruder clearly depicted jfk's rear skull breaking open and detaching. This simple fact debunks the conspiracy nonsense that jfk was shot in the head from the rear and then the front. Of course, no normal person would ever believe it because there's only one violent impact seen in Zapruder and Nix. The bullet struck the President's right forehead and exited the opposite side, right rear, the exact location that Kinney described so beautifully.

The gif files (312-313) show his hair and skull extending way beyond the back of the head and white line. The others I made long ago that provide the video evidence that had to be there unless the editors were able to wipe it clean from Zapruder. They weren't successful even remotely around the exact frames that needed the most editing. Kinney's perfect eyewitness account corroborates exactly what Zapruder has always shown, jfk's right rear skull was blown off, which means that hundreds of researchers either ignored these video facts or didn't look close enough. Emory Roberts was the SS agent in charge and rode in the follow-up car along with Kinney, Hill, and several others. He told the agents not to move after the first shots were fired, in other words, "stay still until the fatal shot is fired". The SS agents were the only guilty parties involved that day where conclusive evidence exists of their involvement.

Kinney, the driver with the sunglasses in the follow-up car had a perfect view of the rear exploding. It's verified and proven. Clint Hill, the agent who got Jackie back in the limo stood next to Kinney.

http://www.causes.com/actions/167321...ut-in-the-back

SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK

DON'T MISS THIS STARTLING INTERVIEW OF SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAMUEL A. KINNY, IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR, WHO SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK.../5/94; 4/15/94 --THIS IS ONE OF VINCE PALAMARA'S EARLIEST AND BEST INTERVIEWS:

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63.
      Interviewed three times between 1992 and 1994, Kinney was a rich source
      of information. In an exclusive interview conducted on 10/19/92, the
      author learned the following new information from Kinney: the agent
      admitted that "we (the Secret Service) didn't do our job
      ", adding that
      he thinks about the assassination "every night" and has even "dreamed
      about it." ...Sam said "e...no, no, no, he had nothing to do with that...(ordering agents off the rear of the limo)...No, never- ...President
      Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to ever protect
      ; Harry S.
      Truman was a jewel just like John F. Kennedy was...99% of the agents
      would agree...(JFK) was one of the best presidents ever to control-he
      trusted every one of us". In regard to the infamous quote from William
      Manchester, whereupon Kennedy allegedly said "Keep those Ivy League
      charlatans off the back of the car"[ "The Death of a President", p. 37
      (1988 version)], Kinney said "That is false. I talked to William
      Manchester; he called me on the book [sic]...for the record of history
      that is false- Kennedy never ordered us to do anything. I am aware of
      what is being said but that is false". .. Sam also told me that JFK had
      nothing to do with the limiting of motorcycles during motorcades, and
      that Ken O'Donnell did not interfere with the agents : "Nobody ordered
      anyone around". ...

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
      had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
      the back of the head
      . I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
      out
      ...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
      close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
      that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out
      then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out
      ". Elaborating
      further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
      doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
      head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed
      perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place".
      ...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"-
      that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in
      writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed
      away 7/21/97
      while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author
      dated 11/20/97].

Comment

• Dr. Grossman clearly states that the hole was too large to be an entrance wound, because the large irregular hole was a wound of exit. The back of the head was lifted up to demonstrate the large wound on the right rear. Frame 313 and the autopsy report jibe nicely to produce a factual basis for the rear blow-out witnessed by forty or so folks, including Jackie and the driver. Instead of completely lying, Dr. Humes simply understated the missing skull in the Occipital region where the hole was most dominant.

Lastly, Dr. Grossman describes perfectly the confusion about whether a hole exited in the Parietal region: "It was clear to me that the right parietal bone had been lifted up by a bullet which had exited." There was no hole on the top of the head. It was on the right rear and likely the top back/Parietal, not the very top. His hair and skull is clearly lifted up in the second skull image, thereby corroborating Grossman's accurate view of the wounds.

10) Dr. Charles Rufus Baxter, Attending Surgeon:
        WR 523 / 17 H 8 / CE392---handwritten report dated 11/22/63----" the
        right temporal and occipital bones were missing and the brain was lying
        on the table
        , with [extensive?] maceration and contusion ";

V. Palamara: 'Medical Reference' book (excerpt)
        JFK Lancer

Missile Wounds

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right
        involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the
        temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual
        absence of scalp and bone
        producing a defect which measures
        approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

11) Dr. Robert G. Grossman, Resident Neurosurgeon:
        a) "High Treason", pages 30, 36, 51, 53, 459 ("The Boston Globe", June
        21, 1981-notes placed in JFK Library [see also "Killing Kennedy", pp.
        303-304, "Between The Signal and the Noise" by Roger Bruce Feinman
        (1993) and Groden's "TKOAP", p. 181])---saw two separate head wounds: a
        large defect in the parietal area above the right ear
        , as well as "a
        large [albeit smaller than the first wound described], separate wound,
        located squarely in the occiput."; " described a large hole squarely in
        the occiput,
        far too large for a bullet entry wound "; Grossman
        : "It was
        clear to me that the right parietal bone had been lifted up by a bullet
        which had exited
        ."; noticed the skin flap near the right temple; Dr.
        Clark picked up the back of the head to demonstrate the wound
        ;
        b) 6 H 81 (Salyer)---confirms Grossman's presence in Trauma Room One;

Comment

• The smoke is apparently indicative of the bullet's entry point. As we can clearly see with this sniper shot to the left cheek. Notice the brain matter/fluid ejecting out the rear. This is the Orville Nix film, the same film that shows Greer's real left arm extending back toward jfk.

Comment

• The smell of Greer's shot was in the air. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15 mph. That explains the Senators honest account. Not to mention the secret service shooting back. I wonder what agent could have been shooting back in the direction of jfk?

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was three cars behind Jfk's, (the white car) with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Comment

• I can't explain why or how it happens, only that it does. Here is four minutes of steel targets producing smoke at point of impact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_f-_YAqtRw

Comment

• JFK wasn't shot by the driver or Oswald. He was shot from the DalTex building at first, this explains the wound in his back. He was then shot from the Grassy Knoll. The headshot came from behind the wooden fence.

There were at least 3 shooters, one team in the DalTex building, another team on the Grassy Knoll ( they originally wanted to be shooting from the overpass but couldn't ) and another team located in another building, can't recall which building.

This was an elaborate plot set up by the CIA with assistance from the mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  JFK wasn't shot by the driver or Oswald. He was shot from the DalTex building at first, this explains the wound in his back. He was then shot from the Grassy Knoll. The headshot came from behind the wooden fence.

There were at least 3 shooters, one team in the DalTex building, another team on the Grassy Knoll ( they originally wanted to be shooting from the overpass but couldn't ) and another team located in another building, can't recall which building.

This was an elaborate plot set up by the CIA with assistance from the mafia.
                  Who else could Connally have seen that shot jfk? He was looking at Greer when the shot was fired.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Comment

• Will you stop it, you saucy little Bugger. The only thing the driver SHOT was his foot on the Gas after looking over his shoulder and seeing that half of the President's head was missing.

Comment

• I did NOT write this. From another poster/forum, a few years ago.

Funny thing about conspiracies, and theories, is that often times the other parts of the "plan" are important parts, but made to DISTRACT from a very simple truth!

This is how it has always been, and this is the most important aspect of it all. If you confront people with the "simple" evidence (which is the driver landed fatal blow) people will reject it having been so used to such a complex conspiracy theory that no one will ever figure out!

It is Genius when you think about it, formulate a massive plan to take out JFK who was a threat to national security of the secret government. But the one thing they were counting on was the man hiding in plain sight, with the means to finish him directly. While everyone around the grassy knoll, the buildings, and even people within the car were panicking, they had no idea what was going on, greer took the final shot. It was the perfect distraction.

edit the film that proves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X