Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    And what,Pacquiao fans are not a bit defensive?
    Pacquiao is the only man to refuse better drug testing,turn down a career high payday to fight Mayweather yet Mayweather is deemed the coward
    He loses but doesn't need the rematch cos his fans know he won yet when Marquez boxed him all over the place last year well the judges thought he won so that's what matters
    Ye're ****ing mental
    Someone defends Floyd then their called ******s and accused of creating alt accounts....not everyone is as pathetic as PAC fans
    Whenever facts are pointed out,like how Mayweather has tried to get the fight made and questions asked like what the **** has Pacquiao done to try make the fight,the usual **** that comes back is "everyone knows Floyd is a coward"

No catchweight with proper drug testing and ye think he is a coward?
    **** off and grow up!!!!!
    I hate to break it to you but Manny Pacquio is not the only reason Floyd is called a coward. It's not like he's out there taking on all comers well trying to get the Pac fight.

Comment

Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
      They chose to wait
      I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight

Obviously you hate Floyd and your hard for Pacquiao so there is no point in stating the facts for you
      So I'm done with this conversation and enjoy your ignorance
      So what if they refused a fight once? So what does that mean they wouldn't take it 6 months later or he can't fight the next best guy. Did Margarito and Williams refuse him to and force him to retire. Did they force him to cherry pic fights against Gatti Mitchell Corley Brusseles Ndou and sosa when there was much better competition available? Did someone put a gun to his head and force him to sit on the sidelines while Pac Mosley Margarito and cotto fought it out? The guy is a fraud and the ignorant one is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Bottom line, Pac fights, gives his fans something to cheer and look forward to. All Floyds fans have got to look forward to is Floyds excuses time after time.

So why would you insinuate Pac is difficult to deal with.......the fans get many fight? Floyd dont give his fans any fights!
        They have packaged excuses for every floyd fight that didn't get made and they buy them hook line and sinker. Floyd has never done anything wrong according to them he is the greatest of all time and took all the best available fights. He didn't retire either everyone was just afraid to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Yeah I'm a nobody but but I'm a lot more then you will ever be. Have fun defending Floyd all day live from mommies basement ******
          You got got to be a moron , all you do his hate all day everyday , something wrong with you kid apart from being a nobody .

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            They have packaged excuses for every floyd fight that didn't get made and they buy them hook line and sinker. Floyd has never done anything wrong according to them he is the greatest of all time and took all the best available fights. He didn't retire either everyone was just afraid to fight him.
            I genuinely believe Floyd fans are the most deluded fans around, taking into consideration Floyids behaviour.
            Of course Pac has some deluded fans as well, but Pac dont act as bad as Floyd, so it would be ok to defend Pac.

How they defend Floyd is one of lifes mysteries.

Comment

• lol these pact urds just keep on crying all day huh??

Comment

• real me cry
                dont ask me why
                we have to try
                someday we will die
                you and i

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I genuinely believe Floyd fans are the most deluded fans around, taking into consideration Floyids behaviour.
                  Of course Pac has some deluded fans as well, but Pac dont act as bad as Floyd, so it would be ok to defend Pac.

How they defend Floyd is one of lifes mysteries.
                  You wanna see delusion , go and read your own posts starting from when you were a Hatton groupie going on about what Hatton was going to do to Floyd , your a loser of the highest order and not even a loyal one you jump ship in an instant .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    You wanna see delusion , go and read your own posts starting from when you were a Hatton groupie going on about what Hatton was going to do to Floyd , your a loser of the highest order and not even a loyal one you jump ship in an instant .
                    No i dont i like hatton but he retired. Between Floyd and Pac, Floyd is in the wrong so i defend Pac.

Comment

Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
                      They chose to wait
                      I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight

Obviously you hate Floyd and your hard for Pacquiao so there is no point in stating the facts for you
                      So I'm done with this conversation and enjoy your ignorance
                      See, this is the problem with Floydiots. Say anything negative about them and you are labelled a Pacquiao fan, its a monumentally stupid defence mechanism but to them its a whole lot easier than facing the fact that outside of Floyd's fanbase the vast majority of boxing fans from all corners of the earth think the guy is a nob.

Comment

Working...
                      X