Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolak vs Rodriguez Was A War, But Wolak's Stock Went Down.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolak vs Rodriguez Was A War, But Wolak's Stock Went Down.......

First off Wolak heart is amazing and he showed tons of courage.

But the actual performance was dissapointing. Wolak was expected to blow through Delvin.

Wolak had just destroyed former WBA 154 champ Foreman, and was on a great run of wins and ranked number #7 by Ring Magazine at 154.

And yet he can only draw with Delvin Rodriguez?

Rodriguez had already been beat 5 times and was coming off a loss to LIGHT WELTERWEIGHT Ashley Theophane, who isn't even in the top 15 at 140. Delvin has also been stopeed by Jesse Feliciano.

This is a fight Wolak should of shined, and moved on to bigger an better things. Rodriguez wasn't ment to be a problem.

Even do it was a classic, I feel Wolak weren't as good as 1st thought.

Delvin has lost many close decisions that could have easily gone his way, some even robberies. It's more like Delvin was underrated, plus I think he's more suited at this weight.

By the way, if anyone here has watched Delvin in the past, you'll notice that he's better defensively now, bends his knees more and has developed a good left hook.

Comment

Wolak is exactly what I thought he was.

A great pressure fighter with mediocre power.

Delvin really took the pressure well. I though Delvin won.

But you have to add the eye issue hurt Wolak in the fight.

Comment

I feel the other elite of the division, Cotto, Alvarez, K9, Sergiy, all really do a job on Delvin, which I feel Wolak really should of done.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp Jab View Post
          I feel the other elite of the division, Cotto, Alvarez, K9, Sergiy, all really do a job on Delvin, which I feel Wolak really should of done.
          He's not elite.

Good contender.

Comment

it's strange that rodriguez handled wolak so easily and should have won. is it possible yuri foreman ruined wolak?

Comment

I thought delvin won.But i think delvin rodriguez is underated tho.
              Would like to see canelo fight delvin if he dont rematch wolak.

Comment

Working...
              X