No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Spot on.. easily the best adds to the role so much..

So many good actors on this though.. even in minor roles..

Night watch commander (who got murdered at crasters)
    The Maester for the starks who got murdered by Theons men

I think they guy who plays Jamie deserves a shout.. he is in some romcom with Cameron Diaz so obviously his role in thrones is paying off... But for a sister phucker.. kingslayer.. child killer (attempted) you still feel alot of sympathy for him
    They nailed almost every character in casting. It's so far beyond anything I could have expected going in. The only misses have been the Mountain, mainly because he isn't around enough and the actor keeps changing, and possibly Asha/Yara Greyjoy and Daario. We just haven't seen enough of them to say how good they are. Even the characters I think the show has done a **** job with, like Stannis, the actor or actress are great in the role.

And some of them are getting better with every episode. The people who play Jon Snow and Sansa are so much better than they used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      They nailed almost every character in casting. It's so far beyond anything I could have expected going in. The only misses have been the Mountain, mainly because he isn't around enough and the actor keeps changing, and possibly Asha/Yara Greyjoy and Daario. We just haven't seen enough of them to say how good they are. Even the characters I think the show has done a **** job with, like Stannis, the actor or actress are great in the role.

And some of them are getting better with every episode. The people who play Jon Snow and Sansa are so much better than they used to be.

i can't wait til they show the Mountain...you seen the beast that plays him? i think it was posted a few pages ago

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i can't wait til they show the Mountain...you seen the beast that plays him? i think it was posted a few pages ago
        Dude is massive. He has a big responsibility this season, I hope this guy doesn't mess it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Lets be honest brit actors are the best they really kill it in these type of roles

First season Mountain was great in his one scene but i think people who only watch the show.. probably forgot about him. I really hope they show a flashback of him raping and killing Oberyan sister? so you really get why he is so pissed of at the lanisters..

What's wrong with what they have done with Stannis though?

Comment

First season Mountain was great in his one scene but i think people who only watch the show.. probably forgot about him.
            I think he left to play an orc in The Hobbit, lol.
            The replacement was a dud.
            I really hope the new guy pulls it off.

Comment

Lets be honest brit actors are the best they really kill it in these type of roles

First season Mountain was great in his one scene but i think people who only watch the show.. probably forgot about him. I really hope they show a flashback of him raping and killing Oberyan sister? so you really get why he is so pissed of at the lanisters..

What's wrong with what they have done with Stannis though?
              They made Stannis way too weak-willed and too much a puppet for Melisandre. He's all full in for the Lord of Light and ****. In the books he was always putting Melisandre in her place and only used the religion because all his soldiers believed in it, but never believed it himself. It was a tool. He also hasn't gotten most of his best lines.

Comment

• I also agree they've nailed 99% of the cast on GOT ... This season they hit a home run with Oberyn Martell, but then they make him pretty much gay ... It was only hinted that he might be bi in the books bc he had banged sooooo many women in the south, but 2 gay scenes already ?

Comment

• Don't know if anyone agrees with me or not but I think Kit Harrington/Jon Snow
                  is a very average actor. So is that fat guy in his posse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Don't know if anyone agrees with me or not but I think Kit Harrington/Jon Snow
                    is a very average actor. So is that fat guy in his posse.

i do like how Jon Snow has a lil bit of clout now with the Watch

Comment

• Oberyn is my favorite character this season (no ****).

I really wanna see him in a fight scene.

Knowing HBO though, they'll probably put him in another gay scene.

Ok, we get it! Dude likes c*ck! Let's move on!

Comment

Working...
                      X