Jerry Quarry vs Michael Spinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Quarry vs Michael Spinks

@ HW. Who wins & how?

would be a very decent fight and i see Quarry pressing the action with Spinks fighting off the back foot. Quarry would have great success with his counter-punching and ringcraft while Spinks would have his moments with fast combo's and his excellent jab.. i see Quarry winning by UD in a fight similar to Quarry v Patterson I

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      would be a very decent fight and i see Quarry pressing the action with Spinks fighting off the back foot. Quarry would have great success with his counter-punching and ringcraft while Spinks would have his moments with fast combo's and his excellent jab.. i see Quarry winning by UD in a fight similar to Quarry v Patterson I
      That's a reasonable scenario. If Quarry were having one of his better nights he might win more handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes Jab View Post
        @ HW. Who wins & how?
        I think Quarry in his prime takes Spinks. Quarry was much more proven at that weight than Spinks and I just don't see Spinks beating him. In fact, Spinks never beat a prime top heavyweight and even his second fight with a faded Holmes was highly questionable.

Quarry by decison or late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
        X