No announcement yet.

do you think these guys were faking it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    i can recognize delayed reactions. i also recognize delayed overreactions.
    i also recognize someone putting on an act to sell something.
    yeah, not realizing you won the fight and being completely confused & unaware of what is going on is putting on an act. Give me a break! Dirrell in the post-fight interview was so lost he wasn't making any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      no, you seriously don't know what your on about
      yeah, i think i do. when was the last time someone was KO'd and was hollering into the cameras that his head was hurting??
      convulsions and severe pain in the head are signs of head trauma which is why the docs were concerned about bleeding in the brain.
      we all know that wasnt the case. dude didnt even have a mild concussion.

quit trying to make excuses for dirrell's act. he had a great performance, he deserved the win and abraham deserved to be dq'd.
      all that other sht dirrell pulled off was over the top and unnecessary, but he still got the win. end of.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        yeah, not realizing you won the fight and being completely confused & unaware of what is going on is putting on an act. Give me a break! Dirrell in the post-fight interview was so lost he wasn't making any sense.
        yes. yes it was an act. a bad one at that.

Comment

this clip doesnt fit in this thread. that was a monster shot.
          definite slobber knocker.
          He was arguing with the ref that he didn't get knocked down after that shot for like the rest of the fight. He was knocked silly.

Comment

yes. yes it was an act. a bad one at that.
            Concussion

November, 2005

A concussion is an injury to the brain that results in temporary loss of normal brain function. It is usually caused by a blow to the head. Cuts or bruises may be present on the head or face, but in many cases there are no signs of trauma. Many people assume that concussions involve a loss of consciousness, but that is not true. In most cases, a person with a concussion never loses consciousness.
            Concussions and Head Injuries

An abrupt blow to the head, or even a rapid deceleration, can cause the brain to bounce against the inner wall of the skull. There is a potential for tearing of blood vessels, pulling of nerve fibers and bruising of the brain substance.
            Sometimes the blow can result in microscopic damage to the brain cells without obvious structural damage visible on a CT scan.
            http://www.neurosurgerytoday.org/wha...concussion.asp

Comment

C'mon, where are all the haters at? *******.

Comment

Dont forget RJJ vs Trinidad. Trinidad wasnt out, but didnt lose balance for a few seconds.

Comment

This woman was not faking it. Quite similar to Dirrell

Comment

Still nobody?

Comment

Good Thread man. I had my doubts, but its more easier to understand now.

Comment

Working...
                      X