No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Bracero Arrested After Allegedly Beating Up Cop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Welterweight contender Gabriel Bracero (24-2, 5KOs) scored another knockout over weekend, but this time it wasn't in the ring.

According to several reports in New York, Bracero allegedly beat up a New York City police sergeant during a traffic stop in Chinatown around 3 a.m. Sunday.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I was there this weekend. Staying off Henry & Pike. Saw a lot of police traffic and arrests. Thought it was just for the Chinese New Year rowdy crowd. Bracero out there knocking out NY finest pigs 😂😂

Comment

give him a medal

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        I was there this weekend. Staying off Henry & Pike. Saw a lot of police traffic and arrests. Thought it was just for the Chinese New Year rowdy crowd. Bracero out there knocking out NY finest pigs 😂😂

Comment

Brass knuckles in the trunk.

They're lucky he didn't have them in the glove box.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
            If the cop was white, DiBlasio will probably apologize to him, have the charges dropped, pay Bracero and his mom $1 million each, and give him a parade with a "key to the city"

If the cop wasn't white, he'll probably get everything except the parade.

This could be Bracero's highest career payday
            Nah the cop has to defend yourself when you assault them. Then you're a "hero". Doesn't sound like the cop saw it coming this time so Gabe is just a normal criminal.

Plus Gabe is some kinda Zimmerman mixed race. According to the media that isn't dark enough to qualify for sympathy.

I've been recommending to these guys who aren't black enough to qualify for media sympathy that they become trannies before attacking a cop. Then they have the militant gay movement behind them.

You can't just to out there without a gimmick and expect to get away with it. Buy my eBook.
            Last edited by ////; 02-09-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

He acted shiftily and their suspicions were proven to be correct. Good riddance. Should have shot the useless dindu.

Comment

Working...
                X