Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys take part in creative hobbies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys take part in creative hobbies?

Myself a friend like to write short movie scripts, and I've got another friend that I sometimes write songs with. I also like to draw, and use charcoals.

Does anyone have any creative hobbies away from the site?

I actually love to draw. I still have a report card from Year 2 stating how I needed help in Art, then another from Year 3, telling me how amazing I am, lol.

Flipped changed my life around pretty quick at 8 years old.

Comment

I consider me hiding my cocaine addiction from my significant other a creative hobby.

Comment

i loved to draw when i was a kid. now i only draw stupid cartoons when im bored during class

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I consider me hiding my cocaine addiction from my significant other a creative hobby.
          She seriously doesn't know?

If yes, then I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i loved to draw when i was a kid. now i only draw stupid cartoons when im bored during class
            Same, lol.

I used to draw anything and everything as a kid. I would sit in the window, draw cars, streets and the houses. Good old times.

This thread has actually made me want to get myself a full on drawing kit.

Comment

Writing fiction, as you've seen. I haven't done anything in a month but I gotta get back into it.

Comment

Keep at it, mate. Write some while you're at Bar Mitzvah.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                This thread has actually made me want to get myself a full on drawing kit.
                I'm glad to hear that.

Comment

I'm not Jewish, lad.

I've got one story where an Australian snake oil salesman from the center of the Earth. He gets off the shuttle and get pissed at some old man. His accent is so heavy nobody can understand him.

"Oi! Owdda moy facking woy ya blahddy facking drongo awr Oi'll sloice ya facking jatz crackahs off!"

Comment

Masturbate in strange new places.

Comment

Working...
                    X