Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just baked shite cake with some Black Ox weed, WASTE! Fuuuk you Jab!

Has anyone tried this Swahili Skunk from Africa? I'm curious, meant to be next super strong breed of skunk according to a BBC documentary.

Can not believe i wasted some, eating it anyway, hopefully i get at least a headache out of it. Fuppin marshmallow brains..

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Just baked shite cake with some Black Ox weed, WASTE! Fuuuk you Jab!

Has anyone tried this Swahili Skunk from Africa? I'm curious, meant to be next super strong breed of skunk according to a BBC documentary.

Can not believe i wasted some, eating it anyway, hopefully i get at least a headache out of it. Fuppin marshmallow brains..
      What'd ya do to mess em up?

Comment

• I was scientifically testing some Ketamine whilst the bake was on, i just simply nob jobbed it up. I want swahili skunk and be African or pretend to be for a day at least man.

Horse tranquiliser is taxing when baking bud, why its called Black Ox i dont know, maybe smoking it in the park makes people scared of your coffee? Funk it i dunno...

Has anyone tied a balloon to a 2-3g bag of weed and made their mates weed fly away on a windy day?
        SERIOUS! ITS FUPPIN' FUNNY! Hahahaha.

Comment

I was scientifically testing some Ketamine whilst the bake was on, i just simply nob jobbed it up. I want swahili skunk and be African or pretend to be for a day at least man.

Horse tranquiliser is taxing when baking bud, why its called Black Ox i dont know, maybe smoking it in the park makes people scared of your coffee? Funk it i dunno...

Has anyone tied a balloon to a 2-3g bag of weed and made their mates weed fly away on a windy day?
          or .... idk.

I'd probably make you smoke me out with 3.5gs in a backwood

Comment

That's cold blooded man. LOL what made you even think of that? I had an ex purposely run over a bag of my bud, the moron didn't realize that it only made it compacted, not like ruined. I showed her! Ran over like a O and a half haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'm having a bad day at work. The stupid ****in' tax software is torturing me to no ****in' end. I'm gonna go home in a lil while and get baked
              Boss setting a good example

Comment

• I asked my friend for a $50 bill and told him to see if he could find the name of a president, a dairy product, and a movie. He was only able to find the president so I took the bill back and told him the dairy product was Half and half. Then I tore the bill in half. Then I told him the movie was Gone with the Wind and I threw the bill halves up into the air. He had a look like all shocked and insulted which was hilarious, I said dude, all you have to do is tape it.
                Last edited by TheStranger; 10-05-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• the doc gave me some vitamin d tablets , 40,000 units a week i have to take

my vitamin d was at 14, should be at 50

sleeeping much less now

Comment

• Yo I'm looking to buy a new bong and want some advice. I was gonna get an 18 inch - 2 foot piece with a 12 arm tree perc and an ash catcher, but realized for me it's impractical and don't need something that big. Plus my boys are clumsy as **** and I have a great dane who knocks eveything over and I heard tree percs break easy.

Now I'm thinking the perfect piece for me would be a 15-16" 9mm thick beaker bong since they're so sturdy and easy to carry. I heard honeycomb percs are pretty durable and even better then tree percs.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good piece of glass under $160?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                      Yo I'm looking to buy a new bong and want some advice. I was gonna get an 18 inch - 2 foot piece with a 12 arm tree perc and an ash catcher, but realized for me it's impractical and don't need something that big. Plus my boys are clumsy as **** and I have a great dane who knocks eveything over and I heard tree percs break easy.

Now I'm thinking the perfect piece for me would be a 15-16" 9mm thick beaker bong since they're so sturdy and easy to carry. I heard honeycomb percs are pretty durable and even better then tree percs.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good piece of glass under $160?
                      You only buy designer pieces like ROOR or whatever? Most glass I've smoked out of is just generic brand stuff from a smoke shop.

But 18" bong definitely pretty big. Never owned a bong but after smoking out of all kinds I think the straight tube shape ones rip better than the beakers but beakers are definitely safer.

I swear we've been lucky with my homie's beaker bong a few times because it balances itself on the cusp of the bottom like a basketball rolling on the rim. Seen a few bongs break in front of me, its always real sad during the middle of a sesh

Comment

Working...
                      X