No announcement yet.

Slow Day: Shane Mosley going off on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha that was very honest. It just means she's greedy, desperate. It's like;

That ***** is a gold digger, she's thirsty bro

That ***** wants to suck my dick, she's thirsty

Or even, "man, she's blowing up my phone, she's thirsty"
    Lol, thanks bro

In my hood they us the word "wanting" but you got to say it with a focked up country accent, lol

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Umm, Jin took him for so much money and to make it so much worse, she even took away his championship belts! Literally! Literally took away the championship belts via the court system.

So yeah, I would expect him to call her out and maybe hate her guts for life.
      how da fuk can a court rule that she deserves the belts?

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        I have no idea man. How the case didn't get thrown out immediately is amazing to me. Her line of offense was that she wanted the belts for their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          aha! nice to see someone asking before assuming a lot of stuff. Let me state for the record that I don't agree with the courts but this is my understanding:

Jin was his manager. She basically took care of all the managerial elements of his career. I think it was on that basis that she was awarded part of the business including the belts, or some of the belts. It is truly insane but the court system in this country is not very favorable to men when it comes to divorce.

Comment

Mosley gets too emotional with these women, even Stevie wonder could see Jin was trouble but Shane was caught up emotionally, am sure she loved him but you knew if things goes wrong she would try to destroy him at every opportunity. Then he got with this Bella stripper and try to use her to make Jin jealous.... Why? She is not a teenager anymore, he needs to act grown. As a man don't make a woman your priority, learn from your past mistakes and be a man that puts himself first. Don't get caught up with all these silliness.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              aha! nice to see someone asking before assuming a lot of stuff. Let me state for the record that I don't agree with the courts but this is my understanding:

Jin was his manager. She basically took care of all the managerial elements of his career. I think it was on that basis that she was awarded part of the business including the belts, or some of the belts. It is truly insane but the court system in this country is not very favorable to men when it comes to divorce.
              The UK is the same, it favours women, your wife cheats on you she gets the house, kids and everything you have. You have to start all over again, why did Shane make her his manager? He had his Dad, brother etc there but he didn't think what would happen if me and Jin didn't work out, because of Jin he had serious problems with his dad and family, now he needs those same people to fall back on when he lost everything to Jin.

Comment

Working...
              X