Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    You bunch of monkeys.

Comment

Of course not, some bloke in the clouds created humans and then reverse-engineered primates from humans, but **** got messed up.

Comment

Some people still look like apes!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          Yes, that's because we are a type of ape.

We are not monkeys, we're different than monkeys in several ways, for example we have no tails.

But look at gorillas and chimps, they don't have tails either.
          I get it now. You are trollin'. Good one.

Comment

Hopefully in hundreds of years the current apes get really smart from evolution turning what we call planet of the apes into a true story

Comment

Humans evolved from carrots. Look at the similarities; carrots don't have tails.

Comment

I think humans are more of a type of bear than a type of ape. Bears are seen in rivers catching fish, and humans likewise go fishing. Bears like honey, and humans often have it on their toast. Also, unlike apes which typically live in the zoo or in trees, bears live on the ground in Europe and North America as many humans do.

Comment

Twenty-nine people on this forum shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Why do you think humans are primates? Is it because blindly accepted the information you were taught in school as true.

Comment

Look at this on the Smithsonian website:

http://humanorigins.si.edu/resources...are-primates-0

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      I think humans are more of a type of bear than a type of ape. Bears are seen in rivers catching fish, and humans likewise go fishing. Bears like honey, and humans often have it on their toast. Also, unlike apes which typically live in the zoo or in trees, bears live on the ground in Europe and North America as many humans do.
                      I like this explanation. Kicks a lot of ass, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X