Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger bi t ch move, Floyd asking ginger to fight at 147 or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    The bold never happened.
    his promoter did does it make a difference if some on asks on his behalf

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Let me spell it out for you - Dawson said on TV "I will fight you at 168, I can make 168 easy"! Ward held him to that! Canelo NEVER said he would fight Mayweather at 147 and in fact Mayweather is the one that demanded Canelo fight at 147. HUGE DIFFERENCE!
    Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    I'm pretty sure Dawson called out ward after a fight and said he would go to 168.

before the fight point blank Chad wanted the fight at catchweight but Ward people didn't want it
    Last edited by Phenom; 05-12-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

This is what i mean that Floyd is a charity case, poor lil Floyd, that this question even has to be asked!

Of course course Floyd is the biggest ***** move asking Canelo to come down. Floyd hardly fights has underachieved for long enough so why dont he just move up and fight Canelo at 154? He can bloat JMM up without giving it a second thought cant he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
        Floyd did not ask to fight Canelo to fight at 147.
        Did you JUST wake up?????? Go to the main page. Not only did Floyd demand Canelo drop to 147, when Team Canelo approached Floyd about a weight somewhere between 147 and 154, Floyd DECLINED!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          his promoter did does it make a difference if some on asks on his behalf
          Once again the point FLEW RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD!!!! Dawson during the 168 tournament said he could make 168 easily! Then on national TV he said "I will fight Ward at 168, I have no problem making the weight"!!! Ward held him to his word!! Canelo NEVER agreed to 147, never opened up his mouth and stuck his foot in it like Dawson did!!!! Get it? Got it? GOOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Ward asking Dawson to drop to 168? Both would have to lose 7 pounds which is a lot. Dawson did it and it showed in his performance.
            My opinion is that they are equally bi tch moves. Ward should have gone up to LHW and take that strap from Dawson just like Floyd should go an take that strap from ginger it is after all the WBC strap and u know how Floyd loves those green belts
            Dawson wanted to come down to fight Ward... Cherrypicker is trying to weight drain the ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Ward asking Dawson to drop to 168? Both would have to lose 7 pounds which is a lot. Dawson did it and it showed in his performance.
              My opinion is that they are equally bi tch moves. Ward should have gone up to LHW and take that strap from Dawson just like Floyd should go an take that strap from ginger it is after all the WBC strap and u know how Floyd loves those green belts
              Dawson offered to come down.

Comment

Working...
              X