• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Words I hear the most from her...

That and "malaking titi"
    ahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You must be very proud.

Comment

this is nothing...in sweden beastiality is legal as log as you don't hurt the animal...google it if you think i'm lying...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        No more geniuses in the Einstein family after Albert, huh...
        That's largely a myth. There is more risk involved in pregnancy for a woman over the age of 34 than for first cousins. If you're using the possible medical risks involved with pregnancy as your basis than State/Province's that outlaw first cousin marrrages should also make it illegal for woman over the age of 34 to get pregnant, that obviously won't happen though. Has nothing to do with reality only social stigma largely based on medical falsehood or exaggeration and religion.

Second or third cousins not an issue, have at it Pacland, plus she's hot.
        Last edited by {Darko}; 04-14-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

ts was talking a load of ****, i know who this girl is and asked her, i even gave her a link to the thread and she is pissed when she seen her pic up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
              That's largely a myth. There is more risk involved in pregnancy for a woman over the age of 34 than for first cousins. If you're using the possible medical risks involved with pregnancy as your basis than State/Province's that outlaw first cousin marrrages should also make it illegal for woman over the age of 34 to get pregnant, that obviously won't happen though. Has nothing to do with reality only social stigma largely based on medical falsehood or exaggeration and religion.

Second or third cousins not an issue, have at it Pacland, plus she's hot.
              This fella has done his research. Obviously an experienced cousin ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
                This fella has done his research. Obviously an experienced cousin ****er.
                and your point?

Comment

you got no class brah

Comment

Lol he made this story up? wow.

Comment

Have sex with her, then have remorse later.

Comment

Working...
                      X