Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Peterson will fight on his brother's undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Peterson will fight on his brother's undercard.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Richard Schaefer announced that Anthony Peterson will fight on his brother's undercard. #boxing

I know a lot of people thought he was the better brother before meeting up with Rios.

Double Homicide, Coool

Comment

i think anthony has the more pleasing crowd friendly style and more power...........

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
        Richard Schaefer announced that Anthony Peterson will fight on his brother's undercard. #boxing

I know a lot of people thought he was the better brother before meeting up with Rios.
        I still think he's better more rounded in skillset

I think the mental aspect has me wondering though because the Rios fight was an ugly sight to behold he literally started crumbling right before our eyes when things got tough

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          I still think he's better more rounded in skillset

I think the mental aspect has me wondering though because the Rios fight was an ugly sight to behold he literally started crumbling right before our eyes when things got tough
          lol, Rios seems to do that to everyone. His pressure, strength, punching power and overall will is just on another level. At the moment you think anyone can touch him at 135?

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
            lol, Rios seems to do that to everyone. His pressure, strength, punching power and overall will is just on another level. At the moment you think anyone can touch him at 135?
            Vazquez is the only one left that can give him a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Vazquez is the only one left that can give him a fight.
              i don't see him beating rios, but it'd make for a great matchup. better than mitchell imo, then rios can move up to 140, can't wait for that.

Comment

Working...
              X