Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to help African people in Africa currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Africans need to help themselves. Nobody helped white nations become developed countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
        Africans need to help themselves. Nobody helped white nations become developed countries.
        They dont help themselves, they multiply, starve, suffer, die, multiply, starve suffer, die x infinity. They do need help.

If I was in charge id send over lots of cheap grain, and I would only distribute it to those that had 2 or less children by 30, that used condoms, and id let the rest die, till only responsible ones were left.

The alternatives are do jack crap. No one gets helped.

Or throw money education and food at them and watch them grow to a massive population and then watch massive amounts of them die and revert back to the hell they currently live in.

My way seems harsh but I think its the kindest way possible, it just seems harsh because its very logical and void of warm emotions (which dont always provide the kindest solution)
        Last edited by AlexKid; 02-06-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          Too much stupidness in one thread.

We just hit the trifecta with you making an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            Too much stupidness in one thread.
            ...... ... there are good contributions here but it is ruined by trolls as per usual. This thread has potential if people would add historical insight rather than pursue BS agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              It's quite embarrassing. He's one of these kids who has lived their lives through the internet. He has no real world experience and instead gets all of his information from lunatics like Frances Welsing. Look her up if you are not familiar with her. I highly doubt he's even gone past high school. As you can see there's another one of these sheltered, ignorant, types defending him on here. Omowale tribe is a white kid parading himself around as some black power activist. It's quite pathetic. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so opinionated and arrogant. Instead I just hope they are sterilized and incarcerated sooner than later.
              Why is Frances Welsing a Lunatic?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                They dont help themselves, they multiply, starve, suffer, die, multiply, starve suffer, die x infinity. They do need help.

If I was in charge id send over lots of cheap grain, and I would only distribute it to those that had 2 or less children by 30, that used condoms, and id let the rest die, till only responsible ones were left.

The alternatives are do jack crap. No one gets helped.

Or throw money education and food at them and watch them grow to a massive population and then watch massive amounts of them die and revert back to the hell they currently live in.

My way seems harsh but I think its the kindest way possible, it just seems harsh because its very logical and void of warm emotions (which dont always provide the kindest solution)
                They don't help themselves? Most of you big talkers probably couldn't survive a day in those conditions the Africans are thriving in. Are you ******ed, kid? Aren't you that white supremacist kid who always start those insecure threads about blacks? Go read a real history books, maybe something from Cambridge and leave those white supremacists' books alone. The only help Europe helped was to help themselves to other continents' resources and wealth.

A vast number of African wealth is still sitting in museums, banks, and other institution around Europe and America. African wealth and resources are still being drained by the West to this day.

Africa is still being used as testing ground for Western science and technology when they want human trials. You have to be really just naive and dumb to not notice this. Of course, everyone sees the Africans as expendables why no one cares, and to be honest, it does benefit most of us who resides in the West, so yes, i am also a hypocrite, but it doesn't mean i have to be an idiot and not see what is going on

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  BlackSoul laying it down with nothing but irrefutable facts. Respect.
                  respect back at you for the recognition mane

Comment

Working...
                  X