No announcement yet.

Not to take anything away from Kovalev but Pascal was ruined by Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to take anything away from Kovalev but Pascal was ruined by Memo

I didn't like the way Pascal body looked, he was too tight he looked like his muscles were going to rip off the bone, he was way to muscular like a body builder. His muscle got him tired, Memo seemed to add too much muscle building to the training.

Pascal was gassed, He had a right strategy to bait Kova and counter him because Kova does walk forward with his hands down, but he got tired easy after a few sneak shots.

To me the best conditioning trainer has to be Alex Ariza and Teri Tom who is the brains behind the nutrition and workout plans she gives Alex, this tandem is the only one who has had consistent results with more fighters than any other.

Pascal always had bad stamina. He was probably extra wound up cause of the beating he took in first fight

Comment

No it wasn't memo who ruined him, it was the right hands by Kovalev.

Plus lets not pretend Pascal was some sort of HOFer.
      He lost to Froch, should have lost both times to Hopkins, and didn't look very good against Gonzalez. In both fights against Kovalev, he got beaten pretty bad.

Comment

Leave Memo out of it. Kovalev was chopping that withered tree down. It was a savage beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Leave Memo out of it. Kovalev was chopping that withered tree down. It was a savage beating.
          Cute doggy is that a long hair apple face chihuahua?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Pascal always had bad stamina. He was probably extra wound up cause of the beating he took in first fight
            Basically this, Pascal's stamina was never impressive. He was fighting visibly more anxious this go round and that sapped his energy even more. Don't forget those repeated hooks to Pascal's body every time they were tied up in the first three rounds.

Pascal hasn't had a proper recovery period either; his comeback fight from Kovalev was going to war with Gonzalez, those two fights were 'wear and tear.'

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I didn't like the way Pascal body looked, he was too tight he looked like his muscles were going to rip off the bone, he was way to muscular like a body builder. His muscle got him tired, Memo seemed to add too much muscle building to the training.

Pascal was gassed, He had a right strategy to bait Kova and counter him because Kova does walk forward with his hands down, but he got tired easy after a few sneak shots.

To me the best conditioning trainer has to be Alex Ariza and Teri Tom who is the brains behind the nutrition and workout plans she gives Alex, this tandem is the only one who has had consistent results with more fighters than any other.
              Pascal has always been very muscular and he has always been a spurt fighter with terrible stamina. He was not a very good champion and his punch output per round is the lowest of any top boxer I know of. He averages just over 20 punches a round. Some men are very muscular without lifting any weights and I think Pascal is one of them. I don't know if he lifts weights or not. The boxers from Haiti seem to be naturally very muscular as a rule. Berto and Stevenson are both very muscular. I think strength trainers like Alex Ariza are somewhat overrated. He was fired by Khan , Roach and Garcia so apparently they didn't think he was doing that much good. Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Mike Tyson, Rocky Marciano and so many others did quite well without a strength trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Cute doggy is that a long hair apple face chihuahua?
                Yes he is! Jhonny is his name! Puntang Magnet!

JKC Japan Kennel Club - Certified. He is number two in my home in Tokyo.

2.6 kg of cute & funny. LMAO!!!

He is funny as ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Yes he is! Jhonny is his name! Puntang Magnet!

JKC Japan Kennel Club - Certified. He is number two in my home in Tokyo.

2.6 kg of cute & funny. LMAO!!!

He is funny as ****!
                  How much did he cost? he looks cute. I like the long hair apple face chis, I dont like those ugly deer face ones with no hair. Do they shed less than short hair?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Pascal has always been very muscular and he has always been a spurt fighter with terrible stamina. He was not a very good champion and his punch output per round is the lowest of any top boxer I know of. He averages just over 20 punches a round. Some men are very muscular without lifting any weights and I think Pascal is one of them. I don't know if he lifts weights or not. The boxers from Haiti seem to be naturally very muscular as a rule. Berto and Stevenson are both very muscular. I think strength trainers like Alex Ariza are somewhat overrated. He was fired by Khan , Roach and Garcia so apparently they didn't think he was doing that much good. Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Mike Tyson, Rocky Marciano and so many others did quite well without a strength trainer.
                    Naiveness to the limit. Berto is a caught steroids user and HGH+insulin user according to his pics in Mayweather preparation. Pascal looks like on steroids too.

Comment

Working...
                    X