No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Will Have One Year To Make IBF Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    You people have mental problems. I don't care about Duva or her plans.
    You seem to care that Fury got stripped....so how can you not care about Duva or her plans? She's the one who caused it to happen in the first place!

Is this only an issue for you now because Wilder might get his hands on the IBF belt? What about when it was Glazkov who might get his hands on it, were you criticizing him and his team then?

If not then let me suggest that maybe it's you who has a very specific type of mental problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You seem to care that Fury got stripped....so how can you not care about Duva or her plans? She's the one who caused it to happen in the first place!

Is this only an issue for you now because Wilder might get his hands on the IBF belt? What about when it was Glazkov who might get his hands on it, were you criticizing him and his team then?

If not then let me suggest that maybe it's you who has a very specific type of mental problem.
      I didn't know who Glazkov was or whose fighter is up to now. I suspect that they only wanted a big payday from Wlad in the first place.

As about the current situation: it's the matter of principle that counts.

(If Duva was involved in this dirty maneuver we'll find out when Stevenson announces his next fight.)
      Last edited by MDPopescu; 01-21-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

1 year?

geez

too long for someone who fought for vacant belt

i doubt he fights tough fighters

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Newly crowned IBF heavyweight champion Charles Martin will have a year to make a mandatory defense.

Charles picked up the vacant title last Saturday night in Brooklyn. He stopped Czar Glazkov in three rounds.

Tyson Fury captured the title when he upset Wladimir Klitshcko with a twelve round unanimous decision last November in Dusseldorf, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

WTF, I can't believe I am reading this ****..... ?

So, Charles Martin has 12 months to make his first IBF defence, and yet Tyson Fury only had 12 minutes?

And the reason why is this..... "Martin won the fight, let him enjoy his new title"..... which is EXACTLY what Tyson Fury did.

I pray that Fury knocks Martin TFO and dumps that belt in the trash.

From the other thread yesterday.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Can someone who knows how, please create a poll for me.....

Who is the stupidest boxing organisation for 2015..... ?

1) The WBC - for refusing to rank/mandate Wladimir Klitschko, despite the fact that he has been the best heavyweight on the planet for ABOUT A DECADE, simply because he was the WBA champ..... and yet ranking AND mandating the WBA middleweight champ Gennady Golovkin

2) The IBF - for stripping Fury, with the result being that their new champion, and so-called baddest man on the planet..... is Charles fkn Martin

3) The Ring Magazine - for crowning a new middleweight champion despite the fact that the fighter.....
          a) has never fought AT middleweight
          b) has never fought A middleweight opponent
          c) recently said this..... " I have no interest in middleweight "

4) The WBA - for thinking that when it comes to champions, more is better

5) The WBO - just for being the ****s that they are

To me, it's a toss-up, no idea.

The IBF are MORE than utterly incompetent.....
          ..... they are a second-rate organisation with a second-rate champion.

No offense to Martin who just did his job..... and, good for him.

Comment

FACT: The IBF just PROVED, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they are nothing but a second-rate organisation with a second-rate champion!!

Congratulations IBF !!

Daryl Peoples..... you are a fk'wit for attempting to tell me that Charles Martin is the best heavyweight on the planet..... it appears that you DKSAB.

#secondrate

Comment

****ing one year? Damn wtf. That's the f'ing problem with these sanctioning bodies. It should be if you have the title every other time you fight it has to be against your mandatory. These sanctioning bodies are a joke and the Ibf is the biggest joke of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                ****ing one year? Damn wtf. That's the f'ing problem with these sanctioning bodies. It should be if you have the title every other time you fight it has to be against your mandatory. These sanctioning bodies are a joke and the Ibf is the biggest joke of them all.

Do you know how to make a poll ?

I see them sometimes, but not sure how ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  That is good for Martin and PBC because they will be able to put him on against average competition and perhaps build him up a bit.
                  They'll have a hell of a time building up a guy that crappy and with so little to work with. Might be better just to cash him out in a unification.

Comment

Dang I remember back in the 80's when the WBO was first created. Everyone considered that a second rate garbage belt. But damn the Ibf has topped that garbage mark now.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Do you know how to make a poll ?

I see them sometimes, but not sure how ?
                      Make a thread then go to thread tools and select add poll

Comment

Working...
                      X