Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    They have done it before for one of Mayweather fights, so whats the big deal? Its less money to pay for boxing/casual fans which is a great thing.
    exactly but the flo mo's dont want this fight to sell well so they could justify why manny doesnt deserve a fair split , haters gonna hate

Comment

I'm not hating making an observation that they're selling a $10 ppv. Yet want 50/50.

Men lie, women lie, Numbers don't.

Comment

50/50 split eh??

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
          I'm not hating making an observation that they're selling a $10 ppv. Yet want 50/50.

Men lie, women lie, Numbers don't.
          10 dollars out of my pocket while tecate forks the rest , hate on brother

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Why does it say "up to $40"?

Not all states offer the rebate and there has to be some other catch to it as well.
            You get a different rebate depending what size tecate product you buy. I've done it in the past for fights. $40 seems higher but I can't recall the past ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              They have done it before for one of Mayweather fights, so whats the big deal? Its less money to pay for boxing/casual fans which is a great thing.
              I think its because the rebate is usually alot smaller than that and this isnt a $59.95 ppv but I dont care.

Does anyone know how Tecate taste?

Comment

God damn

If Floyd does this, he'd get 2.5 million PPV buys every time.

So a 12-pack of Tecate gets you a $40 dollar rebate? How exactly does this work, i'm interested.

Comment

This is not the 1st time Tecate has done this promotion. You buy a certain amount of beer...I think $20 worth and the PPV and they will rebate you $40.

Comment

So when this fight with the rebate STILL does under the buys that Mayweather does remember that Pacquiao did disappointing numbers with a $10 buck ppv.
                    50/50 looooool.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Does anyone know how Tecate taste?
                      Like shit My grandma loves the stuff though.

Comment

Working...
                      X