• Show
Clear All

VFF all day everyday.
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
      VFF all day everyday.
      Photobucket
      Trigger what in the hell are those? You gotta explain never seend em before and cant imagen more comfortable then my shocks... Can you wear those things to the gym?

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        Trigger what in the hell are those? You gotta explain never seend em before and cant imagen more comfortable then my shocks... Can you wear those things to the gym?
        They are very comfortable. Check out this thread.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...vibram+fingers

Comment

Thats whats up ive never seen around my gym nor anyone else wearing them im sure i can find them on line if they work ill ****s with them might take a lil getting use too but im a classic muay thai guy so if it makes my feet even stronger with my kicks im down... Good look on the tip, Green k sent
          Last edited by dough401; 11-15-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            Thats whats up ive never seen around my gym nor anyone else wearing them im sure i can find them on line if they work ill ****s with them might take a lil getting use too but im a classic muay thai guy so if it makes my feet even stronger with my kicks im down... Good look on the tip, Green k sent
            If you do get them take it very very very slow in them. The idiots at the store don't tell you that and a lot of people have gotten hurt in them. These changed my life for the better. My feet and legs have never been this strong. I can't give out anymore green right now so i'll hit you up asap.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
              If you do get them take it very very very slow in them. The idiots at the store don't tell you that and a lot of people have gotten hurt in them. These changed my life for the better. My feet and legs have never been this strong. I can't give out anymore green right now so i'll hit you up asap.
              Its all good bro i just learned what that ment today figured why not try n use it for some info that is good and something i had no idea about thanks

Comment

Working...
              X