Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets all hope Porter beats Thurman because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Thurman had to stage a car accident to delay fighting porter. He'd fake his own death to avoid spence.

Big Keith fan but that was hilarious. He might just pull a Machiaviell.

Comment

i remember when thurman had career momentum and was a name people wanted to see....then the pbc started. now he's a joke.

Comment

****, if Spence keeps improving on the performance last night Porter gonna be getting in car accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Thurman had to stage a car accident to delay fighting porter. He'd fake his own death to avoid spence.
          After porter KOs him with a. Body shot. Run time is running to the witness protection and disappearing

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            It's not his fault the fight took so long to make, you think he asked to sit on the sidelines for all that time? Even before the injury, the fight should've been made long before that but it has nothing to do with Thurman, he doesn't choose how often he fights, it's up to Haymon to keep his guys active. If you watch Thurman's interviews at the Mayweather vs Berto fight, he was sure the Porter fight was gonna be made before the end of the year...

All this talk about Thurman not wanting to fight Porter, demanding more money etc is nonsense. Thurman was calling Porter out long before the fight was being talked about and the Porters were the ones who weren't interested.

Haymon needs to be more organised and keep his guys more active, especially his top guys like Thurman, Porter etc
            No i understand, ive noticed Haymon & pbc are not to concerned about keeping fighters active. I think this caused Thurman to lose a lot of momentum. Its caused good fights to lose steam also. Mares vs Santa Cruz is a good example.

Comment

thers no bull**** with team porter they take all comers

Comment

Working...
              X