No announcement yet.

Chisora back in the ring now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora back in the ring now

I personally still like Del Boy and think he can be a top contender, tune in in BoxNation now. He has a completely new team and wanted to fight a top contender straight away but everyone turned him. Eyeing a rematch with Helenius next (fight he clearly should have won).

Apparently he knew he wanted to get rid of Don Charles as soon as the fight began. Wilder was supposed to fight him a couple of years ago but pulled out. I honestly believe Chisora would knock Wilder out, I don't rate Deontay at all.

He also picked Klitschko over Fury as he's too smart and hits too hard. He rates Joshua very highly too.

Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-24-2015, 02:33 PM. Reason: Change

chisora is a character, so i hope he manages to get back into the shape he was against helenius and vitali. But I dont think he can, not at 31 and years of being lazy.

I'd rather Chisora went for Hammer and Wach next, forget helenius, that pale fat worm.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      chisora is a character, so i hope he manages to get back into the shape he was against helenius and vitali. But I dont think he can, not at 31 and years of being lazy.

I'd rather Chisora went for Hammer and Wach next, forget helenius, that pale fat worm.
      31 is relatively young for a HW so there's still hope.

Comment

First big shot and Chisora's done him. The guy looked scared before the first bell.

Comment

He wants Erken Teper (the guy who KO'd Price) in September in Germany for the European title. Willing to "embarrass Ustinov in Russia in front of his own fans."

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            31 is relatively young for a HW so there's still hope.
            But Chisora was starting to look old, flabby, slow and tired 2 years ago lol Not much hope for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              I personally still like Del Boy and think he can be a top contender, tune in in BoxNation now. He has a completely new team and wanted to fight a top contender straight away but everyone turned him. Eyeing a rematch with Helenius next (fight he clearly should have won).

Apparently he knew he wanted to get rid of Don Charles as soon as the fight began. Wilder was supposed to fight him a couple of years ago but pulled out. I honestly believe Chisora would knock Wilder out, I don't rate Deontay at all.

He also picked Klitschko over Fury as he's too smart and hits too hard. He rates Joshua very highly too.

Which fight?

Comment

Props to Frank Warren for backing Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                X