Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Margarito - A Gangster fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack an even gave margarita more pounds so he wouldn't be drained. The fight was supposed to be at 147' but the WBC said they could fight for a vacant title.

This was one brutal win, PAC has the heart of a lion, we all know Margo is a monster, but PAC refused to go down from those two body shots. He even fires. Back other fighters would have wilted under Margo pressure. I seen guys get on their bike like Floyd's and Lara instead of going toe to toe. PAC is no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
      Pac didn't look that great in this fight. I wonder how this Pac would've fared against Floyd.
      Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
      It was closer than most people think.
      Log off...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Beating an unranked guy who fought 1 can in like the 18 months prior for a made up vacant paper strap. So brave, so heroic.
        Yeah just ignore the fact that margarito was a giant compared to pac. You dont see that type of size difference and the smaller guy beating the crap out of the bigger guy.

That margarito would have given mayweather hell because mayweather would have broken his hands hitting that dudes face all night. And mayweather does not have pac's pop.

Comment

That was quite a win. The fighting spirit of those two is something to behold. Just a brutal fight.

Comment

I really thought Pacquiao was a fool for taking this fight in the first place...damn how it turned out...

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              That was quite a win. The fighting spirit of those two is something to behold. Just a brutal fight.
              I think that fight took something out of pac and sped up his deterioration as a fighter. Trading shots with a man that much larger than you is ****ing crazy.

Comment

garbage fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  garbage fight.....
                  the bout between the great baldomir and fraud jr was more exciting, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    the bout between the great baldomir and fraud jr was more exciting, right?
                    Nope, but Baldomir was MUCH more relevant!

Comment

Damn, after watching this fight live I thought they'd put assault charges on Manny after this public display of pimp chastising.

Comment

Working...
                      X