Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got any idea what happens when you die?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got any idea what happens when you die?.

And what started the universe. I'm atheist and I believe in evolution, but I don't understand how it is possible for something to be created from literally nothing?.

Me and the work lads been talking about this and it will be impossible to ever know.

I'll tell you via PM.

Comment

you sht your pants

Comment

If you're a good boy you go to heaven with Golovkin.

If you're a bad boy you go to hell with Broner.

Comment

Well we're not really "alive", we're actually just programs inside a highly advanced supercomputer created by hyper intelligent Ultra-dimensional beings for study and entertainment.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-09-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

I took the blue pill

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              And what started the universe. I'm atheist and I believe in evolution, but I don't understand how it is possible for something to be created from literally nothing?.

Me and the work lads been talking about this and it will be impossible to ever know.
              I know what happens, but if I told you I would have to kill you....

Oh Wait...That was a trick question wasn't it?

Comment

I know when I die, I go to heaven, fcuk knows where your going tho

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  I know when I die, I go to heaven, fcuk knows where your going tho
                  Come on mate, there's more evidence of Santa Claus being real than there is of a heaven and hell existing.

There may well be a god for all we know but he sure as HELL ain't responsible for any of the popular religions of today. If there is a God there is no way on this planet he would be so ridiculous as to condemn billions of other people to an eternity of hell for believing in another religion.

If that was the case and I ran into God I would tell him he's being a right unreasonable ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                    I don't understand how it is possible for something to be created from literally nothing?
                    ...We're not created from nothing. Only ******s believe that sort of nonsense. The same way ****** think that evolution says we evolved from chimps.

It's also not impossible to know. We know more about it now than we ever have and are learning more literally every day.

Comment

Working...
                    X