• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    At least. If it's an early stoppage.
    explain my man....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      At this point, I just want Gamboa to get back in the ring.
      this.

to the question,gamboa by knockout

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        Broner's timing would negate Yuri's speed imo...I think Broner's size and overall skill set allows him to control the distance and keep Yuri at the end of his shots...I think Yuri has been tagged and dropped by lesser fighters so it'll be interesting to see how his chin holds up against a big athletic dude who can crack....I got Broner stopping him in 7 or 8......thats the Broner fan in me.....but even if I go non-bias, I'd still pick Broner, Yuri has been too inactive imo
        Inactivity could bother him for sure if he doesn't take some bouts first to shake off the rust and get accustomed to the weight. That's what I can see happening to Yuri too, come in, and get caught flush on the chin. I think Yuri would get to Broner eventually and stop him, but this is a very dangerous fight for Yuri.

Comment

Not for long, I am about to go to bed lol. Tomorrow, if this isn't buried somewhere haha.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Not for long, I am about to go to bed lol. Tomorrow, if this isn't buried somewhere haha.
            I'll bump it my dude. I wanna see how you see it playing out also.

Comment

gamboa all day skills pay bills and in this case broner doesnt have the skill of gamboa imo

Comment

Gamboa by UD 9 rounds to 3.

When will Broner step up?

Comment

Going with the proven commodity if he makes it through the press conferences.......

Comment

Broner stops him. Bigger, sturdier chin & I can't stand Broner.

Comment

Tough fight to call and I like both guys. If I had to pick right now I would lean toward Gamboa but I would not be suprised at all to see Broner get the win. Broner has more skills and ability than people want to give him credit for.

Comment

Working...
                      X