No announcement yet.

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.

Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene.

"The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police.

"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were.

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did. "I saw it as my duty as a father."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...boyfriend.html

i would like to shake that mans hand.

after he washes up and uses some sanitizer

Comment

Now that's a real father, but he should have done it on the low. Chances are he was better off killing the guy than cutting his balls off.

Comment

Thats bs. Hatin on old people.

If she was the age of consent and was happy, who the **** does the father think he is?

Does he want to screw her himself or something?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

He should......with the bread knife.

Comment

that little whore is just gonna go get some other wrinkle dick to suck.
              Nothing was accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
                He should......with the bread knife.

He probably will and we'll be here glorifying it.

I give credit to the 57 year old dude for bagging a 17 year old check.

Old boy is talented. And the father is jealous.

I wonder what the age of consent is in Germany.

If it's under 18, like 16, father should go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Thats bs. Hatin on old people.

If she was the age of consent and was happy, who the **** does the father think he is?

i agree but she was only 17. but that guy shouldnt have done that to him. Thats going a lil far

Comment

Creepy, yes, but that means you failed as a parent if your daughter is somehow in a relationship with this old dude if he's a pile of shit. If he treats her well and there is a legit connection, don't let age stop you.

Father should be thrown in prison as long as possible. Piece of shit.
                    Last edited by Dirt E Gomez; 12-13-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X