No announcement yet.

who gave Malignaggi a worse beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
    We both know where this will lead and we both know who I'm gonna say. Let it go, at least for tonight. Let's relish in Ricks dominating performance instead.
    I asked who he couldve fought that was in Mayweathers class.

You think Kelly Pavlik falls under that category.

Yeah lets not go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I asked who he couldve fought that was in Mayweathers class.

You think Kelly Pavlik falls under that category.

Yeah lets not go there.
      I'm still having a good time celebrating Ricky's win and NO, Pavlik isn't who I was talking about. When there was a person who is comparable, if not superior to in ways, he didn't fight him, well, them actually, because there was more than one. It's pointless Dirk, Hatton takes on all comers, JC doesn't. Period. It's the Holidays man, let's just agree to disagree and enjoy the decent fight we just saw.

Comment

A broken jaw means a beating. Period. End of thread. Paulies face look ok after Hatton.

This thread is pointless like the life your mother gave you.

You answered your own question yet made a thread lol. Its a no brainer... No need for these stupid threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
          A broken jaw means a beating. Period. End of thread. Paulies face look ok after Hatton.

You answered your own question yet made a thread lol. Its a no brainer... No need for these stupid threads.
          Paulie vs. Cotto - - Broken jaw yet won 5 rounds.
          Paulie vs. Hatton - - Visibly beat and won arguably one round.

Hmmm, I think you need to re-evaluate what a beating is in boxing terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
            Malignaggi said he was only hurt once tonight, but you could easily tell he was wobbled on more than one occasion. Almost everytime Hatton landed that lead left, Paulie lost his legs a bit. During the Cotto fight, it seemed like he took Cotto's shots a bit better. What do you all think?
            Hmm. It seemed like Cotto hit him way more, but every time Hatton touched him it looked like he was going down, I mean jabs and everything.

Comment

hatton hit him more often but cotto obviously broke his jaw. paulie would have been kd if he wasn't holding on

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                Paulie vs. Cotto - - Broken jaw yet won 5 rounds.
                Paulie vs. Hatton - - Visibly beat and won arguably one round.

Hmmm, I think you need to re-evaluate what a beating is in boxing terms.
                If you know how to read the man is talking about taking shots. Not about winning rounds.

Also, styles make fights, and Cotto fought Paulie when he was undefeated, also Paulie didn't look to great in his past fights. Shall I go there?

Paulie need reconstructive surgery after the Cotto fight. Now THAT! is a beating. We're not talking numbers, don't even make me take out compubox numbers. I will find them!

Comment

Cotto but Malignaggi was fairly raw those days plus Cotto is bigger again than Hatton so.....it makes sense.

Hatton beat him more convincingly though!

Comment

Cotto fights in spurts and is lot more patient than Hatton that is why i felt Hatton would beat him worse than Cotto and he did

Paulie wants time to pick his shots and Cotto's patience allowed him that time and made the fight closer than it should of been allthough it was a clear victory for Miguel,i knew Hatton would do a better job because of his style

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post

Someone needs a hug

The poll isn't that one-sided. He took a good schlackin from both Cotto and Hatton. So stay out of the thread if you don't like it ya hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X