No announcement yet.

Frampton will beat Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    The only way for Santa Cruz to win is by robbery. If you guys think he can just swarm Frampton, then you're overlooking something important. Frampton is a not a powerpuncher, but a specific punch of his, his hook, is one of the most dangerous in the lower weights, just look at his fight against Avalos. Moving up, Frampton will have even more power in these hooks and to make matters worse for Cruz, those hooks are FAST. When one of them connects, and I'm sure it will, Cruz will slow down considerably.
    As your math teacher probably told you; Show your work. Predictions are worthless without stating the how and why (which is why people usually mock your threads). Are you saying the hook will be the story of the fight? And, if so, which hook? Left, right, head, body?
    I don't have a problem with your prediction, but give us some actual insight to give your prediction some value.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      As your math teacher probably told you; Show your work. Predictions are worthless without stating the how and why (which is why people usually mock your threads). Are you saying the hook will be the story of the fight? And, if so, which hook? Left, right, head, body?
      I don't have a problem with your prediction, but give us some actual insight to give your prediction some value.
      Dude, just watch the fight. Frampton will win by decision. You won't make money on talking about the stuff you're mentioning. Just mention winner and results, that's all.

My win streak is not stopping with this fight and when I'm 10-0 in predicting "exciting fights", then just keep hating. People in here will have to recognize my abilities soon and when it happens, I will just leave and keep the money for myself because you guys didn't respect the predictions of an expert.

Comment

The only way for Santa Cruz to win is by robbery. If you guys think he can just swarm Frampton, then you're overlooking something important. Frampton is a not a powerpuncher, but a specific punch of his, his hook, is one of the most dangerous in the lower weights, just look at his fight against Avalos. Moving up, Frampton will have even more power in these hooks and to make matters worse for Cruz, those hooks are FAST. When one of them connects, and I'm sure it will, Cruz will slow down considerably.
        I think LSC got this but won't be suprised if Frampton gets the W

Do you still consider yourself right if Leo wins but you consider it a robbery ?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          I think LSC got this but won't be suprised if Frampton gets the W

Do you still consider yourself right if Leo wins but you consider it a robbery ?
          Robberies are unpredictable, so yeah, I will consider myself right. I can only predict the outcome of a clash of skills I have seen, I can't predict how easy the judges are to buy.

Comment

Dude, just watch the fight. Frampton will win by decision. You won't make money on talking about the stuff you're mentioning. Just mention winner and results, that's all.

My win streak is not stopping with this fight and when I'm 10-0 in predicting "exciting fights", then just keep hating. People in here will have to recognize my abilities soon and when it happens, I will just leave and keep the money for myself because you guys didn't respect the predictions of an expert.
            Your predictions are worthless then. You're not showing any actual knowledge, you're just making guesses which usually play the favorite. The odds on this one are pretty tight and you're unwilling or unable to give any insight. Why make a thread? You're not impressing anyone because you're not displaying any actual knowledge whatsoever.

Comment

hes a better boxer but he gets caught a lot, its a toss up

Comment

Carl Frampton will not win a single round and he will get Knocked out. You are bragging Englishman most likely. Who else but a Brit would be so confident Frampton will win? You are not a boxing expert and you are lousy at picking the winner of future fights. You brag up a storm because you picked Crawford to beat Postol. Hell, damn near everybody picked Crawford to win. Crawford was a 5 to 1 betting favorite to win. Getting the right winner of that fight hardly qualifies you as a fight predicting genus.The Jackal will be fighting a Mexican Wolf and Wolves tear Jackals to pieces. After the fight is over I will find you and congratulate you on your correct pick if Frampton wins or laugh at you if Frampton loses. This the second day in a row you have started a thread bragging up Frampton and saying he can't lose. Are you going to start the same damn thread every day until the fight is over? Your repetitive threads are talking up space that could be used for better, more interesting and less boastful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                  They're not that tight. Frampton is 5:2 while LSC is 1:2.

That's £70 back for £20 on Frampton if he wins. You can get 7/2 on points which is £90 back for £20. So you have to decide if you believe the OP is right...
                  Damn we need some late British money on Frampton so I can throw some money on Leo Panty Cruz!

Comment

Are all you idiots ready to see Frampton smash Santa Cruz? It's coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                      Get it in you sig man!
                      It's in now.

Comment

Working...
                      X