No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Diaz Crushes Conor McGregor, Ends Mayweather Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    I knew it! I knew there would be a rash of FloeHoes coming in thinking Gayweather had something to do with this win and that Fraud would've done something similar to McGregor! Lol

Now I'm just waiting for them to claim Diaz is black.

Goddamn losers

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Nope. Don't even like Conor. Like the Diaz bros.

Just pointing out the fact that FloeHoes are claiming a victory for Fraud and basically giving no credit to Diaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Okay Larry that's not the reason people hate may. It's because he makes blacks look like idiots, he promotes black stereo types, may is the type of idiot that will call an educated black man a sellout. He would rather promote sports than education for his kids. He claims he takes care of his family but that is bull$h!t I don't believe it for a secound. He treats women like crap and just add to the stereo type in how black men should treat women. It's just to much crap to list in why people hate may. Just like may and 75% of Larry's when they get exposed they cry "it's because iam black"

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          the mayweather curse.. god damn dana really might kill himself now
          haha lool

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
            Okay Larry that's not the reason people hate may. It's because he makes blacks look like idiots, he promotes black stereo types, may is the type of idiot that will call an educated black man a sellout. He would rather promote sports than education for his kids. He claims he takes care of his family but that is bull$h!t I don't believe it for a secound. He treats women like crap and just add to the stereo type in how black men should treat women. It's just to much crap to list in why people hate may. Just like may and 75% of Larry's when they get exposed they cry "it's because iam black"
            They dont take advantage of the free education system, and then cry that they are holding us down.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              **** me. after the first round I thought he was playing with him.

Guess there are weightclasses for a reason,
              Nah mang, he fought someone his size/bigger & lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                They dont take advantage of the free education system, and then cry that they are holding us down.
                Hahaha free education system. Shut up. You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  McGregor said he'd box Mayweather therefore: yes "Talk".
                  I don't care what McGregor said -- he can't box... he only uses his fists in MMA fights.

Comment

• Dana White says Miesha Tate will defend title against Ronda Rousey
                    Here we go again making Miesha wait til November to get back in the ring , We know why Rousey is out shape and will need time to cut the weight...

Holm should fight Nunez at UFC200 , don't seat out and wait

Conor McGregor Says a Fight at 145 is Next
                    Smart move

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      Here we go again making Miesha wait til November to get back in the ring , We know why Rousey is out shape and will need time to cut the weight...

Holm should fight Nunez at UFC200 , don't seat out and wait

Smart move
                      Why does Rousey even deserve a title shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X