Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a bunch of fans of a brutal sport like boxing, some of you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
    If you can't see it, then you fit under the category, sir...And the f.uck outta here with that game. "You're whining that im whining that their whining" what kinda s.hit is that?
    Im not whining. Just pointing out that your 'man-up' tough guy malarky, was rather silly. But then i thought you were being ironic. But no.

I didnt follow the recent racism threads, so i dont know if people were being too sensitive or if casual or indirect racism is a problem here.

I did own u tho. lol. Didnt mean to.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a joke here and there, but when you have fools constantly making threads relating to race to make a certain group look bad, it gets tedious. Trolling is an art, you can't just jump in and cum in 2 minutes, you got to use some tongue, a few fingers and make your dick make the girl feel good for at least 30 mins and then start over again when your dick is hard again.

If that makes me soft then I am soft. Don't matter to me because I see a Ghost whining like a queen.

Comment

are some soft booty pansies...Crying about the smallest racism (even though every comedians base their material on race jokes) crying about mods being mean, crying about someone disagreeing, crying about karma hits.. I cant imagine all of the whiney complaints BPP has to see..

Time to man the f.uck up, fellas..
        I completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Im not whining. Just pointing out that your 'man-up' tough guy malarky, was rather silly. But then i thought you were being ironic. But no.

I didnt follow the recent racism threads, so i dont know if people were being too sensitive or if casual or indirect racism is a problem here.

I did own u tho. lol. Didnt mean to.
          Where's the ownage? You're just another poster who came to my thread to comment..One of the few who disagrees with me...I commented back by assuming you fit the whole pansy category...Somehow you perceived that as some "pwn war"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
            Nothing wrong with a joke here and there, but when you have fools constantly making threads relating to race to make a certain group look bad, it gets tedious. Trolling is an art, you can't just jump in and cum in 2 minutes, you got to use some tongue, a few fingers and make your dick make the girl feel good for at least 30 mins and then start over again when your dick is hard again.

If that makes me soft then I am soft. Don't matter to me because I see a Ghost whining like a queen.
            A little self-conscious there, aren't ya? You dont have to explain yourself..You just threw yourself under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post

It's to the point where it would be embarrasing to admit that I even visit this site let alone recommending it.

If I were still visiting different gyms mum would be the word about this place and what it has become............... Rockin'

Comment

Seems to me somebody did in fact "man up", and took out some long overdue trash. There is a difference between good natured ball busting between racess and nationalities, and dick faces with a long history of racially motivated bull ****.

My two pennies on the matter.

Comment

Actually suprised Z Clan survived as long as it did because it was made in such bad taste and most of their posters feel their untouchable and say whatever they want.

I dont care if you dont like certain fighters or whatnot but you dont have to troll and race bait threads about them 24/7.

I mean if we were all sitting around drinking together like somebody said and we know each other already and its all in good fun racism can be funny but when this clan is going around red king people with racist karma messages like "die ghetto scum" and "burn in hell dirty N word" you know its gotten out of hand.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Where's the ownage? You're just another poster who came to my thread to comment..One of the few who disagrees with me...I commented back by assuming you fit the whole pansy category...Somehow you perceived that as some "pwn war"
                    Anytime i use 'ownage' or whatever its a joke. But someone else said i owned u. I believe it was the honest opinion that u were being ironic when whining about other people whining. But maybe u have a point. im out.

Comment

Working...
                    X