Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Talks Weed, "Its a Joint, Let's Be ****in Real!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you need to smoke weed to fall asleep if you spend pretty much your whole time training?

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      Why would you need to smoke weed to fall asleep if you spend pretty much your whole time training?
      Because when your blood and adrenaline are pumping, while drinking caffeine to keep your work rate/exercise up, insomnia becomes a problem.
      You need a depressant to bring you down, not to mention its a muscle relaxer.

Comment

Come on people Marijuana is illegal and everyone knows that,let's stop making excuses for Chavez.This guy has failed yet another drug test and skipped at least 1 in Texas, he needs to be held accountable for his actions and act like a professional. Arum would not be saying this if this were a fighter under a different banner

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          Cause Chavez didn't spend his whole time training. Did you watch 24/7?

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
            Come on people Marijuana is illegal and everyone knows that,let's stop making excuses for Chavez.This guy has failed yet another drug test and skipped at least 1 in Texas, he needs to be held accountable for his actions and act like a professional. Arum would not be saying this if this were a fighter under a different banner
            stop being a ****ing idiot, its a joint! Well it wasn't JUST a joint but thats the story. Stop acting like weed is a big deal because if you do you're exposing yourself as a closed mind idiot. Ain't nothing wrong with smoking weed. But i also DO agree that it could benefit him. For 1 alot of boxers suffer from nerves the weeks up to and right before a fight. I heard storys of Hatton crying a few days before the first time he fought in the US, so his coach said to him don't worry if he was any good you wouldn't be fight him. Weed is the only thing i use to settle a stomach, it is the best and when you hear of fighters like B-Hop suffering from stomach cramps and having the ****s before fights it would make sense to smoke it before what ever meal you have that day.

Other than that it is a distraction from training and I truly believe as a heavy smoker myself that it's the reason for the weird training hours. I have hit the bag at half one in the morning after smoking some weed and catching the punching buzz, now when i smoke out of habit i ALWAYS shadowbox atleast.

BTW **** Chavez

Comment

I could actually see myself getting along with this version of Bob ... No spin he kept it gully lol

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                That's news to me and glad to hear it. Now we just need the dispensaries to open up in NJ, especially with the devastation of hurricane sandy, they can use the revenue.
                There is a dispensary open in Montclair already

Comment

Working...
                X