• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    What does daggum think of all this?
    never seen this particular match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Good thread, ugly fight that will always inspire debate.
      I've allowed myself to suffer this fight 3 times, the first two times calling a draw that leaned toward Joe and the 3rd (with a more educated eye) a decision for Calzaghe.
      The numerous swing rounds are what makes it a bytch to score but, ultimately, you can't ignore the volume coming from Mr Zaggs. Sometimes, when it's this close, you have to say "which better represents what boxing is about". And, I say that pursuit and volume get more credit than hitting and holding (gaming the sport).
      so the more educated you became the worse your scoring? doesn't education mean more informed? more observant? etc...what happened? did you receive your education from some Christian creationist university?

but you can ignore the clean punching from Hopkins?
      Last edited by daggum; 07-17-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        so the more educated you became the worse your scoring? doesn't education mean more informed? more observant? etc...what happened? did you receive your education from some Christian creationist university?

but you can ignore the clean punching from Hopkins?
        How did you score the fight bro

Comment

9-9 rounds?

Come on

Comment

This white man schooled the troubled hopkins. The white man was faster and beat him to every punch.

ANother white man just BRUTALLY KO'd hiopkins. HAHAHHAAH he mad doe!!!

Comment

calzaghe won the fight clearly. Showed he was a level above hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                calzaghe won the fight clearly. Showed he was a level above hopkins.
                I felt like it was a close fight bro.

Comment

Working...
                X