never see healthy sergio martinez HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never see healthy sergio martinez HBO

what the **** were they talking about when they said that
    anyone know what they were saying during the GGG fight.

I think they were referring to his knee injury martinez hasnt been 100% for a while now i presume thats what they were on about dont worry segio is healthy but in boxing terms a bad knee is seen as unhealthy for the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishmujahid View Post
      what the **** were they talking about when they said that
      anyone know what they were saying during the GGG fight.
      Age and wear and tear. You do know the injuries Martinez has had are pretty significant for any age, let alone 40.

Comment

at his age and with his style its highly unlikely he will be back 100% after such serious injuries. its a shame but its true. whats an even bigger shame is he wont use what little time he has left in boxing to fight golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          at his age and with his style its highly unlikely he will be back 100% after such serious injuries. its a shame but its true. whats an even bigger shame is he wont use what little time he has left in boxing to fight golovkin.
          I think he will.If he feels good in his comeback fight i wouldnt be suprised if he took on golovkin, martinez is all about legacy.

Comment

He got DEM Grandpa Knees and the comission aint gon' let them WD-40 his knees inbetween rounds. MArtinez is finished, FIN, FinitO

Comment

Working...
            X