Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales dispelled the myth of the glass chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both got hit with a monster punch which was difficult for them to recover from, it doesn't tell me that they have weak chin, it tells me Garcia packs great power in his left hooks.

Comment

A war torn legendary fighter that has been in many wars and fighting at a elevated age and a much higher weight is no comparison for a prime Khan.

Some people here simply don't know boxing

Comment

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
        Neck punch does more damage. Some of you no nothing about the human body
        His punch resistance is not good.

Comment

what a stupid post.

how does knocking out a 36 year old boxer who's has more wars than the united states and who is a shell of himself prove anything at all?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            That KO of Morales was strikingly similar to when Khan was KO'd by Garcia. I mean damn, it was almost a spitting image. A lot of people claimed Khan was glass-chinned but we know now that's just not true. Garcia has just perfected that shot and any fighter would have gone down the same way - anyone! That has got to be the most devastating punch in the whole division.

In fact, truth is Khan was able to take the punch better than Morales in some ways because he got caught with it the round before but still lasted through to the next round and was on his feet when the fight was stopped!
            the scary part is, khan was probably thinking that too when he was watching this fight.

Comment

garcia caught morales flush on the chin..khan got hit on the neck. plus morales is clearly shot...

Comment

It's not like Garcia wanted to fight Morales again, Morales exercised the rematch clause. Big mistake.

Comment

well morales is a blown up bantamweight way past his prime. Khan was prime and in his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I agree. It's not a myth that Khan has poor powers of recovery from a hard punch.Once Khan gets hurt he stays hurt for quite some time.That is one reason Khan is fighting a light hitting lightweight ranked #70 in his next fight. I'll bet we never see Khan in rematches with the men who beat him. They will choose his fights very carefully. Hatton is the goal now. That's a big payday and Khan may be to fast for an old Hatton. I think they will keep him away from Brook even though that's also a good money fight and Brook is begging for it. I think Brook KOs Khan. Brook is in the same weight class as Hatton but when his name comes up Khan always says Brook has not earned a fight with him.
                    yeah thats prob why hatton is coming back for a big money fight with glass khan

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I agree. It's not a myth that Khan has poor powers of recovery from a hard punch.Once Khan gets hurt he stays hurt for quite some time....
                      That's not accurate. What happens is that Khan fights like an idiot when he gets hurt and tries to brawl back, which leaves him open to being hit a lot more and consequently knocked out. It's not that his powers of recovery are bad, it's that he doesn't give himself a chance to recover by fighting smart because no one trained him how to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X