No announcement yet.

Come back Ricky, boxing needs you..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    are we sure boxing needs another past it alcoholic coke head? what could he possibly bring?

He'd beat up bums and get killed by any above average fighter. if he comes back, stay in england and beat up on pub brawwlers.

Bettr yet make weeblerII happy and lets see mayweather hatton 2 with the referee of weebler and ricky's choice.
    hahahahaha.

Comment

So there is people that think that Hatton was ever any good? They praise him for beating an old Kotsa and for what I'm reading they are saying he wasnt his best against Pac and Floyd. Fanboys. When was he any good? Beating Castillo? Getting a gift against Collazo? He was exciting for his fans in the UK but he wasnt the beast that some are making him to be. Hatton step up in class and he got beaten. If he goes back in the ring he might get seriously injure. He should stay retire and enjoy his life.

Comment

Bettr yet make weeblerII happy and lets see mayweather hatton 2 with the referee of weebler and ricky's choice.
        At 140lbs, venue Manchester. Throw in a smaller ring, a partial ref and you have all the advantages Floyd had for the first meeting.

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        So there is people that think that Hatton was ever any good? They praise him for beating an old Kotsa and for what I'm reading they are saying he wasnt his best against Pac and Floyd. Fanboys. When was he any good? Beating Castillo? Getting a gift against Collazo? He was exciting for his fans in the UK but he wasnt the beast that some are making him to be. Hatton step up in class and he got beaten. If he goes back in the ring he might get seriously injure. He should stay retire and enjoy his life.
        The guy in your avatar stepped up in class and got beaten, I bet you still think he's good.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          4 time world champ in 2 weight classes. not that bad id say.

wasnt tszyu p4p number 3 when hatton beat him?

he was in his prime for the mayweather fight, but not in his prime division.

he also actually took titles from defending champions, not vacant ones.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            At 140lbs, venue Manchester. Throw in a smaller ring, a partial ref and you have all the advantages Floyd had for the first meeting.

The guy in your avatar stepped up in class and got beaten, I bet you still think he's good.
            except speed, skill, reach, in ring IQ and roger in the corner. Floyd's just better than ricky.

Comment

except speed, skill, reach, in ring IQ and roger in the corner. Floyd's just better than ricky.
              no doubt! but im not sure about roger! "keep doin what your doin" "he aint seen no muthafcuka like you" "all he is doin is comin forward, so im sayin whoop his ass"

mayweather could have trained on his own, he would still beat hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                no doubt! but im not sure about roger! "keep doin what your doin" "he aint seen no muthafcuka like you" "all he is doin is comin forward, so im sayin whoop his ass"

mayweather could have trained on his own, he would still beat hatton.
                don't confuse language with boxing knowledge. roger is a 2 time world champ, back when there was only 2 belts. he knows the ring and the game better than 99% of the people involved with boxing.

he is vital too floyd's career. be clear about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  This clip should be shown to all fighters learning the left hook. Also, whenever some thug tries to bully me, this scene surfaces in my mind; suddenly the bully's face turns into Hatton's face and I go at them Pacquiao style.

Comment

Poll added.

I'd love to see Hatton comeback if only for the Ricky Hatton song. I'd loved watching his fights not only because he was bulldog of a fighter but because his fans were so devoted and the atmosphere was always electric. There's nothing in boxing like hearing 20,000 drunken limey green teefs singing...."there's only one Ricki 'atton.."...

Comment

I would LOVE to see another Ricky Hatton. There's no fighter around at the moment who brings the excitement he brought (for me).

But the original Hatton should stay retired. I can understand why he'd want to come back & try to redeem himself after his Pacquiao shellacking but he has nothing to prove.

He only lost to the four best of his era....

Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Arthur Guinness & Chicken Tikka Masala.

I'm glad to see he's looking so well. I hope it continues.

Comment

Working...
                      X