Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd win Fighter of the Decade 2010-2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumbest **** ive ever read..its 2010 and floyd is 33 and will be 34 in feb..i hope floyd isnt still fighting in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      Mayweather has already started off the year by dominating future Hall of Famer Sugar Shane Mosley.

It is reported he will fight the winner of Williams/Martinez for the linear Middleweight title.

I think it's possible with Floyd's frame he could possibly fight the winner of the Super Six, I'm predicting Ward who would stuggle with Floyd's superior inside game.

That would make him a 7 division champ.

Given Floyd has taken little damage, he is still quite fresh and stays in shape all year round he could fight on until 2016.

That would be an average of 1 fight every 9 months, would that be enough to satisfy his placement?
      None of those will ever happen.

Comment

No! A Big NO. His done. His retired and long enough and he will take vacation all day. Shame on him! One of the American coward.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
          Don't you mean 2011-2021?
          Please, don't start this again.

Comment

the counting of the decade war begins yet again... flogics

anyway, floyd will just be a name in the history books who was once great but never proved it against an asian.

Comment

Originally posted by olbanarts View Post
              Floyd was fighter of the decade in my book from 2000 to 2010. I really don't care what a hand full of writers think because most of them honestly dislike Floyd on a personal level. Being undefeated and remaining a champion for a whole decade through 5 divisions itself is better than getting your ass kicked by Morales once and Marquez twice. Not to mention a disgraced moment of making "history" at a CATCHWEIGHT against Cotto. Lets not forget that Roach even admitted that Oscar, Hatton, and Cotto were damaged goods. Puleeze. Pacquiao is nothing but a media hype job. The media has never supported Floyd the way they support Manny. He had to get to the top purely by dominating opponents.

P4P Manny's best win >>>> FLoyds best win.

how many future hall of famers Floyd beat? and how many HOF Manny actually fought and beat? probably 3 times more than Floyd did.

Comment

Working...
              X