Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop the nate campbell buzz!!! he aint doing **** @ 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nate might mess around beat bradley. for some reason nate always pulls the upset.

Comment

even a green devon alexander would give nate problems!

Comment

nate,nate,nate..to me he is just a couldve been that never was..he finally got his shining monent and lost his titles on the scales..sad..i dont see him doing much at 140

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          hes ranked 3RD, and my boy vicious ortiz is 2ND in the wbo..

HE WONT PASS VICIOUS ORTIZ!!!!!

GUERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
          i would love to see ortiz/campbell. campbell is great at exposing young up & coming boxers.

this will be a true test for ortiz.

Comment

Victor ortiz would beat the **** out of campbell! **** campbell lost his last fighr! He's lucky he fought someone that wasn't experienced. Nate has never been and will never be anything special. Ortiz is better than him even so early in his career. Ricky hatton would fuke nate up! Ricardo torrrez would ko his ass. Paul mali would box his head off, pac and jmm would eat him alive. Bradley is going to out work nate so bad it won't even be funny. Nate is a big mouthed fool who has done **** yet thinks he's deserving of everything. He's nothing but an attention whore! I'd dare for nate to fight ortiz and see what happens! That's one fight you can bet won't be made to save campbell from a ko loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              i would love to see ortiz/campbell. campbell is great at exposing young up & coming boxers.

this will be a true test for ortiz.
              i bet he ko.tko him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                Victor ortiz would beat the **** out of campbell! **** campbell lost his last fighr! He's lucky he fought someone that wasn't experienced. Nate has never been and will never be anything special. Ortiz is better than him even so early in his career. Ricky hatton would fuke nate up! Ricardo torrrez would ko his ass. Paul mali would box his head off, pac and jmm would eat him alive. Bradley is going to out work nate so bad it won't even be funny. Nate is a big mouthed fool who has done **** yet thinks he's deserving of everything. He's nothing but an attention whore! I'd dare for nate to fight ortiz and see what happens! That's one fight you can bet won't be made to save campbell from a ko loss.
                hi 5!

heheheheh

Comment

Damn is this the hater thread??

Campbell is going to beat Tim Bradley. Bradley's best weapon is his workrate but with Nate more than eager to stand in there with him I think he beats Desert Storm.

And Devon Alexander?!?! Devon Alexander? Please, Nate beats his ass 100 times out of 100. Devon's a good little fighter but nowhere near ready for Nate. Not after his last few performances.

Comment

devon has work his ass in the 140 div....

he deserve his shot more than nate.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      i bet he ko.tko him!!!!
                      I think campbell could potentially ruin ortiz and turn him into vargas.

Comment

Working...
                      X