Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fans, are y'all ready for the brutal truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBF fans, are y'all ready for the brutal truth?

Y'all wanna know why yo boy is undefeated?

'Cause he ain't fought nobody, that's what that 39-0 means, a bunch of f**kin' hype job nobodies and has beens.

A shot f**kin' Erika got more skills and gusto than prime Vicky Flattened and old @ss De La Joto(gay in spanish) combined.

The biggest names on "Mr. I'm undefeated against nobodies" resume are De La Joto and soon Juanita, both 35 years old by the time they faced "The Fraud". That's f**kin' ancient in boxing years.

Yeah, yeah, PAC did face a shot Joto, but he wasn't supposed to win anyway. PAC on paper had bigger odds against him facing an aged fighter.

I'll give Floyd this, he's an A - class fighter great at fighting C+ hype jobs.
    Last edited by We want Floyd; 05-10-2009, 12:45 AM.

Who's your favorite fighter?

Comment

Yeah. Because prime undefeated Corrales, Prime Castillo X2, Carlos Hernandez, Genaro Hernandez, Oscar De La Hoya (at 154, no less), and undefeated Ricky Hatton were all "nobodies".

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Yeah. Because prime undefeated Corrales, Prime Castillo X2, Carlos Hernandez, Genaro Hernandez, Oscar De La Hoya (at 154, no less), and undefeated Ricky Hatton were all "nobodies".

Don't forget Gatti and Judah..Phillip Ndou was 31-0 with 30 knockouts when floyd beat him..And my what a beating it was.

Comment

Comment

Floyd giving his input on the NFL Playoffs while in the ring fighting Brusles>>> Anything Pac has done.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Floyd giving his input on the NFL Playoffs while in the ring fighting Brusles>>> Anything Pac has done.
              "I like Mike Vick", that is a great moment from Floyd.

Comment

Lets not forget how he fought emmanuel augustus off with a broken hand..Augustus did not stop comin at him for one second and was very aggressive..Floyd made him look like a joke. With one hand!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Corrales, Hernandez, Hernandez are part of the C+ group I'm referring to(maybe not Genaro, I'll give him B- on his good day, but you gotta remember, Genaro himself was already past it when he fought Floyd) and whether De La Joto was 154 or 147 he was shot.

****, you bring up the undefeated Flatton, lol, the undefeated Flatton couldn't carry the jockstrap of the Erika that got ko'd by PAC in 3 rounds! Gimme a f**kin' break.

Who is the better trio, the MAB/EM/JMM that PAC fought or the Genaro/De La Joto/Flattoned that Floyd fought?
                  Last edited by We want Floyd; 05-10-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                    Lets not forget how he fought emmanuel augustus off with a broken hand..Augustus did not stop comin at him for one second and was very aggressive..Floyd made him look like a joke. With one hand!!!!

Emmanuel Augustus has been robbed more than Glen Johnson, good fighter right there. Floyd admitted that to be his toughest fight to date.

Comment

Working...
                    X