Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac and Margarito win...they'll fight each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
    I don't think so... he ain't fought Foreman because he is 5'11 or? Ain't Margarito also 5'11?
    Oscar is 5-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      i can see it now;

PAC-Clottey vs PBF-Nate

PAC-Margarito vs PBF-Paulie

what a legacy
      Bad for both fighters.

Comment

Wouldn't Margarito be too tall though? At least that was his reasoning for not wanting to fight Yuri Foreman(At least he was honest).

Oh and Pac by UD
        Last edited by Biolink; 01-13-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
          Oscar is 5-10.
          I know... but that was the reason he gave for not fighting Foreman or am I wrong???

Margarito did nothing to deserve a shot at Pacquiao and he is not even reinstated... I think that Mosley will fight Pacquiao... Mosley is a promoter too and if he wants too he can negotiate... he doesn't need Oscar to do it for him...

So Pacquiao has that left and of course his 140 division where he should fight anyways if it is true that Clottey has to make 145 pounds...

Bradley etc. are all waiting...

Comment

I think so....

Because they aint getting the Berto-Mosley winner...GBP..Haymon ties.
            Mosley will win and it will be Mosley vs. Pac in the works.

Here's why.

-Pac-Clottey will finish first.......talks will generate and it will be signed.

-If GBP ties tries to stop this fight, Mosley will sever himself from Oscar. Who wouldn't for 20 million dollars?

- Mosley cannot wait for Floyd because Floyd is a known ducker/not reliable.

It will be Pac vs. Mosley.

Comment

Let's wait and see how Margarito looks for starters. Margarito isn't looked as this killer anymore after the beating he took against Mosley along with all the hand wraps controversy. He can virtually be some up and comer's steak dinner.

Comment

I think so....

Because they aint getting the Berto-Mosley winner...GBP..Haymon ties.

Dibella and Shaw said they aint touching Pac unless he takes OST's.

And they dont want to Fight floyd becauser they have to take the OST's.

So that only leaves Top Rank fighters.

Margarito vs. Pac this summer???

Dont be shocked.
                Fuuuuk no.......just like Pac turned down Foreman for being too tall....he would not take this fight cuz of Margo's size....true story!

Comment

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
                  You mean the way Cotto has after a loss? Twice?
                  Exactly. I know one thing. margarito vs Pacquiao will be one hell of an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Wouldn't Margarito be too tall though? At least that was his reasoning for not wanting to fight Yuri Foreman(At least he was honest).

Oh and Pac by UD
                    Oscar is 5-10...Pac is just full of it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Fuuuuk no.......just like Pac turned down Foreman for being too tall....he would not take this fight cuz of Margo's size....true story!
                      Oscar is 5-10.

Comment

Working...
                      X