Collapse
No announcement yet.

KO Of The Year Poll!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo was the most eye-catching and dramatic. Especially him kneeling in front of the body after. Wow.
    But, I'll give an honorable mention to Ortiz's KO of Jennings.

Comment

Loma moving up in weight to win the WBO World super featherweight title.

Comment

Fernando Montiel vs. Jorge Lara

Robert Easter Jr. vs. Argenis Mendez

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Fernando Montiel vs. Jorge Lara

Robert Easter Jr. vs. Argenis Mendez

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            More honorable mentions I know they are not one hitters but had to be considered.

Spence vs. Bundu - Bundu never been stopped.

http://i.imgur.com/bgMynrX.gif

Stevenson vs. Williams
            http://i.imgur.com/5LKzM67.gif
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-24-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Wait,,,,,, there have only been 3 KO's this year? There should be way more options, 1 star thread.

There's well over 10 KO of the year contenders this year Somebody should do the research and do another poll and the year isn't even over yet. Though Wilder's KO was so fast, it occured inbetween the frames of the 60hz broadcast. I'd like to see more fights filmed with 300hz cameras for the ultra slow mo.

Comment

I picked Wilder. As much as I hate Bellew his is up there came from behind and won the WBC title like this.
                This would have to take it out of the ones posted so far.

Sparking out Khan isn't really KO of the year worthy... I mean you are suppose to knock him out cold.

Comment

none of them. knocking out the guy with worst chin in boxing going up in weight is not impressive. neither is wilder beating the latest participant in his biannual bum of the year club. two nobodies going at it at cruiser isnt worth a vote either. Think i'd just scrap the award this year cause theres not been a memorable one.

Comment

smh at people saying canelo for knocking out khan, fucing hell well done you knocked out amir glass jaw khan, not only guy with the worst chin in boxing who got sparked out at lightweight and put on his pants by julio diaz and willie limond, but canelo also outweighed him by a **** load, how ****ing impressive, wow yeah will give that ko of the year, im in awe. what a stunning knockout. if your gonna give that ko of the year than garcia should have got it when he ko'd salka in 2014, hardly amazing knocking out an overmatched opponent. a ko of the year should be something like stevenson v dawson, not canelo v khan, deary me, some of you need to get a grip

Comment

Loma moving up in weight to win the WBO World super featherweight title.
                      That was a thing of beauty and definitely belongs on the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X