Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a P4P entrant who has fought the worst opposition for 4 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing is Ward has proven himself against top level world class comp, while others never have, yet they are on the p4p list..I really dont get the hate for Ward, why arnt you speaking on Rigo,Chocalito(he just fought a guy with 29 losses last year) yet you only focus on Ward who has probably easily the best resume on the top 10 ring magazine p4p list easily

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      It's more or less the betting lines, Ward is 50/50 with p4p Kovalev, though Imo hed have to come much improved vs his recent form to justify that. Problem is, many of the guys use that criteria very selectively, usually it's all about the resume with emphasis on recent work
      Thats the way these dudes have always had it. But suddenly, ward has a crappy 4 years and it shifts to, " but resume doe, super six 5 years ago doe". Its hilarious to watch this same group of posters always change their stance depending on how their favorites are doing.

Comment

• Why isn't Mosley on the P4P list!!!!! His resume is great!!!!

****ing mongs. Ward HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING IN FOUR YEARS.
        He doesn't deserve the spot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          Seriously I think your full of it..................
          Of course work rates are different from 112 to 210, all of that is taken into consideration!
          The problem with rating a p4p king is trying to find a "list"!
          There's usually one real p4p King every 20 years or so and the greatest was from 65 to 75 years ago.
          If Fury was at 112 someone would have to butter his bread for him, I don't he could lift a knife! Where as Chocolatito would knock him out inside 5 rds!

good luck...........
          Why would Fury not be able to lift a knife? Do lower weight classes possess some sort of crazy flea strength that other weights don't possess? Even if you took that to be the case Fury's got plenty of strength in the division he actually fights at, so if we were to scale everything down it makes sense that he'd possess that same level of strength relative to the others fighters in the new division, plus gain significant upgrades in speed, stamina, lightness of foot and natural coordination. You know, taking everything into consideration and that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Hed have a chance on that form for sure but Kovalev is bigger and better than anything he's seen at 168. Would be nice to see him improve on his Barrera performance against someone more legit but no luck
            Maybe too much has been made for Kovs size?

I think they are similar in height and reach, not to mention that Ward has been a light heavy before too.

But yeah, he should have used this warm up opportunity fight a proper light heavyweight, not some bum who isn't even ranked at super middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              Why isn't Mosley on the P4P list!!!!! His resume is great!!!!

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
              Thats the way these dudes have always had it. But suddenly, ward has a crappy 4 years and it shifts to, " but resume doe, super six 5 years ago doe". Its hilarious to watch this same group of posters always change their stance depending on how their favorites are doing.
              Spot on lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                Why isn't Mosley on the P4P list!!!!! His resume is great!!!!

Roy Jones still no. 1 doe.

Comment

• Just wondering:

Sugar Adam Ali
                  therealpugilist
                  larryxxx...
                  RedFoxx

Who you think they fighter is that has had worse opposition in Ward while being on a p4p list for almost half a decade?

I see some of you (ali) never posted. Why is that ?

And please don't try and jump on Foxx limp dick and call out GGG, I already debunked that with a thread and he then went AWOL. Just one name will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Just wondering:

Sugar Adam Ali
                    therealpugilist
                    larryxxx...
                    RedFoxx

Who you think they fighter is that has had worse opposition in Ward while being on a p4p list for almost half a decade?

I see some of you (ali) never posted. Why is that ?

And please don't try and jump on Foxx limp dick and call out GGG, I already debunked that with a thread and he then went AWOL. Just one name will do.
                    What are you talking about,,, I already posted in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      What are you talking about,,, I already posted in this thread
                      What was your answer then?

Comment

Working...
                      X