Clear All

• Javier "El Abejon" Fortuna....

Javier Fortuna

25 years old

Amateur Record

397-18

Professional Record

W29-D1-L0 21 KO's

Why is this young man not more hyped up?

He's mandatory to jezreel corrales, the 24 yr old kid from Panama who just won the WBA title in Japan. Should be a great clash, and whoever comes out of it victorious is solidified as one of the top dogs in the division.
    Last edited by BIPBAP; 06-16-2016, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Why is this young man not more hyped up?
      I think cause most of us watch the fights, unlike boxrec warrior Ts. And for the most part Fortuna hasnt been very impressive vs so so comp (Hyland, Vasquez, shoulda lost to Luis Franco), though he may be improving still

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I think cause most of us watch the fights, unlike boxrec warrior Ts. And for the most part Fortuna hasnt been very impressive vs so so comp (Hyland, Vasquez, shoulda lost to Luis Franco), though he may be improving still
        I've seen every Fortuna fight since he iced Yuandale Evans...so fu(k you. Also a huge Luis Franco fan and a draw was fair (not that losing to Franco is some huge shame)

Comment

Originally posted by BIPBAP View Post
          He's mandatory to jezreel corrales, the 24 yr old kid from Panama who just won the WBA title in Japan. Should be a great clash, and whoever comes out of it victorious is solidified as one of the top dogs in the division.
          Ugh the Super titles are such bull*****...Yeah great fight.

Comment

I see similarities between him and Corrales, but unorthodox fighters with power, speed, Corrales the most skilled guy, and Fortuna the most agressive.
            Fortuna also beat Bryan Vasquez, the interim champion before fortuna, Fortuna had troubles with Vasquez who is a little underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              I see similarities between him and Corrales, but unorthodox fighters with power, speed, Corrales the most skilled guy, and Fortuna the most agressive.
              Fortuna also beat Bryan Vasquez, the interim champion before fortuna, Fortuna had troubles with Vasquez who is a little underrated.
              Yes! I said the same thing. Fortuna and Corrales have a very similar style.
              Corrales does appear more skilled and he's faster with better reflexes. Fortuna seems stronger. Corrales has been KO'ing people as of late though.
              Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 06-16-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X