No announcement yet.

Prichard Colon is a beast !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Kermit Cintron

I don't really know just joking but it is possible he's draining himself something awful to make 1-4-7

I seen him last year wasn't that impressed he's gotten better since

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      He looked pretty good, looks pretty athletic and fluid - that was the first time I saw him. I'm with Teddy though, will wait to see some more.

all in all, good to see someone come out and take advantage of the platform and make a nice statement.
      +1 to this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
        He fought at 147 but is more of a natural 154 lb ...Canelo better not duck him in the future !!!
        fkn troll! Stop pretending you're Puerto Rican.

Comment

GIFS: Prichard Colon vs Vivian Harris

Comment

How is Bori still around. He's a troll, cmon admins

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Lets just wait for fighters to beat world level comp before hyping them please
              Oh, you can't get excited about a young prospect? Please.

I like watching Colon. He fights with a tall rangy style, has good power and punch selection and his combinations flow like water; good finisher too. I was impressed by his performance last night.

Comment

Both Oscar Valdez & Errol Spence step up last night beating solid top 25 guys , Well Prichard Colon is now 16-0 his turn to fight at solid guy next give him

Dan Ion
                Antonin Decarie
                Roberto Garcia
                Last edited by 285Kid; 09-12-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

My favorite Puerto Rican prospect BUT he needs NOW to step up the competition, he is top 5 in PR prospects, his pretty tall and rangy for 147 & 154 lbs, he is only 22, learning really fast and with a great power in the right hand...

Comment

Working...
                  X