Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Want To See Manny Pacquiao Fight On His Return?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    he's old.

he's past prime.

he's not shot.

you guys need to learn the sport.
    This is mostly true. I'm not sure if he's not shot per say, but he's definitely OLD and past his prime obviously. Pac was on his second half from 30s into the 40s when he fought Jr. You think that's the same Pac even remotely close to the same Pac that fought Oscar/Hatton/Cotto? Your on something if you believe so.

Pac has been very hesitant since the Marquez KO, and it's obvious why. I mean, couple his hesitance with his older age and you got a new Pac that is ineffective at what made him great.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      This is mostly true. I'm not sure if he's not shot per say, but he's definitely OLD and past his prime obviously. Pac was on his second half from 30s into the 40s when he fought Jr. You think that's the same Pac even remotely close to the same Pac that fought Oscar/Hatton/Cotto? Your on something if you believe so.

Pac has been very hesitant since the Marquez KO, and it's obvious why. I mean, couple his hesitance with his older age and you got a new Pac that is ineffective at what made him great.
      No, that Pac was on some good gear!

Comment

At this point after the Floyd fight I don't see why arum and Haymon can't work together why pass up millions over some bull **** beef.
        But frankly I'd like to see both retire if they don't fight someone on the rise who's fast strong and packs a good punch. In other words some one who can actually test them. I would like to see lac beat paulies ass though just on the strength.

Comment

He should retire

Comment

Marquez 5 as a fare well fight for both of them.

Comment

Straight into a Mayweather rematch, if he wins, than rubber match, otherwise Marquez and retire.

Comment

No point in tc moving up already. Let him fight brook. His injury was bogus any way

Comment

Working...
                X