Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Aydin Selcuk so underrated??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who has watched Aydin would know he's basic, all he really has is power and that's about it. His conditioning is seriously lacking, he doesn't put his punches together and he clearly lost against Jo Jo Dan and though he won the rematch he looked equally as shitty as the first fight. Jo Jo Dan ain't that good either, another thing, Jo Jo Dan hurt Aydin in the rematch and he's not much of a puncher, I see Guerrero stopping Aydin late. I see a complete domination coming...

Comment

because he fights like maidana

Comment

Guerrero is one of the best in the game. He's like Miguel Vasquez but with a bigger punch imo

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          ....or is Guerrero overrated??

It seems like most ppl don't think Aydin has a chance at all and that Guerrero is going to walk all over him? WHY????????

OK, Aydin is not the most skilled boxer in the world but he's the bigger and stronger guy. He's also a heavy handed aggressive fighther with a good chin. Guerrero has never fought at welterweight before and been inactive for 15 months....Why is Guerrero such a big favorite????

None of us now what Guerrero brings to the table at the welterweight division and against a big puncher with a very aggressive style Guerrero will have a hard time to get the distance that he wants.

A win for Aydin won't be a big upset. My pick Aydin by KO/TKO....let's bump this thread when the fight is over.
          All the stats favor Guerrero...he is also taller, has a longer reach and has faced better overall competition. I think he is going to make Aydin look average by outboxing him.

Comment

well this is his chance to become...RATED!

Can't really expect him to be Noticed or for people to talk about him when many just haven't had the chance to see him

this is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR HIM, an impressive when here and people will start to Buzz about him like they are doing with Lucas Mattysse

Comment

I just noticed that they are showing the undercards on Showtime tonight....awesome

Comment

....or is Guerrero overrated??

It seems like most ppl don't think Aydin has a chance at all and that Guerrero is going to walk all over him? WHY????????

OK, Aydin is not the most skilled boxer in the world but he's the bigger and stronger guy. He's also a heavy handed aggressive fighther with a good chin. Guerrero has never fought at welterweight before and been inactive for 15 months....Why is Guerrero such a big favorite????

None of us now what Guerrero brings to the table at the welterweight division and against a big puncher with a very aggressive style Guerrero will have a hard time to get the distance that he wants.

A win for Aydin won't be a big upset. My pick Aydin by KO/TKO....let's bump this thread when the fight is over.
                I agree with what you are saying. I saw the pictures of Guerrero at the weigh in and he looked soft like a lightweight with 10 extra pounds that are not muscle. I think he is overrated. I checked his full record on boxrex and was not impressed. I am picking Aydin to win by KO just like you, so soon we will look very smart or very wrong about this fight.

Comment

his best wins are questionable

Comment

I was wrong... Guerrero showed heart and a good chin and could defintely carry 147 well. I'd like to see him fight someone like Devon Alexander next (If Alexander wins against Randall Bailey)

Comment

I was wrong... Guerrero showed heart and a good chin and could defintely carry 147 well. I'd like to see him fight someone like Devon Alexander next (If Alexander wins against Randall Bailey)
                      youre wrong but not for the reason you said..you were wrong for thinking aydin was underrated, he's a dumb fighter with power, thats all he is......all guerrero showed was that he sucks and will never be anything special like his nuthuggers say he will be...

Comment

Working...
                      X