No announcement yet.

could any of pacquiao's sons (cotto and margarito) beat him in their prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    Mad at a thread on here? Get real. I was asking a simple question and I didn't mention Floyd nor did Floyd have anything to do with the question. This is a Manny thread and I can stay on track (can you?). So I'll ask again, when did they become his sons?
    pacquiao is cotto and margarito daddy.. just like torrecampo is pacquiao daddy..
    wtf is the big deal with me calling them sons.. stick to the topic teacher..

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
      pacquiao is cotto and margarito daddy.. just like torrecampo is pacquiao daddy..
      wtf is the big deal with me calling them sons.. stick to the topic teacher..
      I am on topic. LOL. The deal is, he's not their daddy. History clearly shows us that Tony is Cotto's daddy and Mosley is Tony's daddy. Did you happen to see those fights?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        I am on topic. LOL. The deal is, he's not their daddy. History clearly shows us that Tony is Cotto's daddy and Mosley is Tony's daddy. Did you happen to see those fights?

what? pacquiao is mosley, cotto, margarito, clottey 's daddy.. triangle theory doesnt work on pacquiao coz he beat them all..

Comment

In non weight drained condition they would destroy him anyday. I donīt know why people takes the fights vs Cotto, Marg and Mosley seriously. They were exhibition matches to make money, they took the money and did what daddy Arum told them to do.

Comment

Working...
          X