Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley Live VIDEO Q&A (Ask your own questions to Shane live) Saturday 5pm EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley Live VIDEO Q&A (Ask your own questions to Shane live) Saturday 5pm EST

Perhaps a first in history? Tha Boxing Voice are hosting a live video Q & A with Hall of Fame boxer Shane Mosley on Periscope starting at 2pm PST / 5pm EST / 9pm GMT / 1ssm ATG. The channel link will be posted on their twitter account as we approach the event.. @thaboxingvoice

Hardcore boxing fans will, for the first time, have the chance to type questions in real time for Mosley to be asked by the interviewer and answered in real time on live video! Something quite different to the Live Q&A text chats that we've experienced in the past.

It's bound to be an immersive experience that many won't want to miss, so stick that alarm in your phone and check their twitter account tomorrow for the LIVE link.

You tuning in?

If timing works out right today Mosley will be selecting his ring card girls for the Mayorga fight during the interview so apparently viewers will be able to vote on which ring card girls should be on the card.

10 hours to go until the event of the century folks. Be sure to stock up on food and water.

Comment

Mosley Q&A

What's up. Now I am Fernando. I will be the one doing the live periscope Q&A with Shane. You can follow me on Twitter @Fern_323 but pay attention to the @ThaBoxingVoice Twitter page as we will be posting the link to the live Q&A at the time specified. Now to clear something up that might have been misunderstood. The love Q&A session with Shane will be at the time that his ring card girl search will be going on BUT the audience will not be able to vote. Obviously since it will be live, Shane and k will be able to see your input but ultimately the decision will be Shane's. Enjoy the Q&A today guys. It's 4:43am and I need to get some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern323 View Post
        What's up. Now I am Fernando. I will be the one doing the live periscope Q&A with Shane. You can follow me on Twitter @Fern_323 but pay attention to the @ThaBoxingVoice Twitter page as we will be posting the link to the live Q&A at the time specified. Now to clear something up that might have been misunderstood. The love Q&A session with Shane will be at the time that his ring card girl search will be going on BUT the audience will not be able to vote. Obviously since it will be live, Shane and k will be able to see your input but ultimately the decision will be Shane's. Enjoy the Q&A today guys. It's 4:43am and I need to get some sleep.
        Thanks for the update Fernando, this interview sounds like it's set to be pretty awesome. Any other names confirmed?

Comment

Hi Shane. Can you recommend a divorce lawyer in LA County?

Comment

https://t.co/ch1gDVRAHA

Comment

Working...
            X