Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    He's not a come foward brawler, but he does have the tendency to come in with wild punches. This is where the problem will persist for Bradley.
    Ditto. It has more to do with his lacks of height and long arms.

Comment

Pacquiao ices Bradley cut the shyt already.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Bradley does not do "everything" to an exceptional level at all.
        i cant think of anything he does to that level outside of condition his body, but on the other hand there's really not much that he does poorly

he's a very well rounded fighter.

it's starting to look like manny's opponent will have to knock him out to get the W

or at least really take it to him
        and bradley's probably not going to be able to do that to manny pacquiao
        he's just not type of potent fighter

i'll also say this
        many of pacquiao's recent opponent's have not fought for 12 rounds (mosley, cotto, clottey)
        bradley's going to keep coming unless he eats some brutal punches and gets stopped.

it should be a fun fight
        with everything at stake (and the gap in class of fighter,) i dont expect timothy to win

Comment

If Bradley gets caught like he did against Holt is he going to just shake it off, or more to the point Holt let him off the hook by not following up on that shot which I doubt Manny would allow, that is kind of a red flag to me.

Bradley does pretty much everything well but nothing great, so to me he is not going to be able to fully mitigate Manny's strength or really exploit his weaknesses, he can do a bit of both which can make Manny look pretty average but I don't think he can do enough to win. Mostly because Manny will still land more punches even if most are partially blocked or ineffective plus his activity will be higher and I think the big moments in the fight will favor him.

It is a legit fight though, the best fight he could choose if you want to see something new anyway, I just don't think Bradley can win~
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 02-02-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Bradley is very good at every facet of the game

PAC has faced some great power punchers in his career and they've all pretty much been shut out. Then one of the weaker punchers gave him hell for 3 fights using great movement and timing which Bradley has! It's pretty obvious PAC does best against huge punchers so why do people think only punching power can beat PAC

This fight will be close and I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley won
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-02-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Bradley is very good at every facet of the game

PAC has faced some great power punchers in his career and they've all pretty much been shut out. Then one of the weakest punchers gave him hell for 3 fights using great movement and timing which Bradley has! It's pretty obvious PAC does best against huge punchers so why do people think only punching power can beat PAC

This fight will be close and I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley won

the judges, brother

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i cant think of anything he does to that level outside of condition his body, but on the other hand there's really not much that he does poorly

it's starting to look like manny's opponent will have to knock him out to get the W

i'll also say this
                many of pacquiao's recent opponent's have not fought for 12 rounds (mosley, cotto, clottey)
                bradley's going to keep coming unless he eats some brutal punches and gets stopped.

it should be a fun fight
                with everything at stake (and the gap in class of fighter,) i dont expect timothy to win
                The bolded is exactly why they dont fight for 12 rounds. I dont think Bradley will be any different.

Comment

i'll also say this

it should be a fun fight
                  Bradley said it best himself; "I'm not great in any area but I'm good in every area"

Bradley is a good fighter but I wouldn't say he's exceptional in any area let alone every area.

I don't think Bradley is the kind of fighter who will box and counter with Pacquiao he will do what he always does and bring the fight to Pacquaio and that's when Pacquaio will pummel him.

I give Pacquaio credit for fighting Bradley and it's a legit fight absolutely but Bradley is taking a beating here.

Comment

the judges, brother
                    The judges? From what I saw, the fighter ls who didn't attempt to use simple power punching to win the fight did best against PAC, ie morales 1 and the Marquez trilogy. Yet those who did got the living ***** beat outta them

Comment

the judges, brother
                      That would be part of it, if one is going to box Manny to victory it obviously needs to be clearer than what JMM was able to do.

To me Bradley isn't that guy, sure he can box but good enough to beat Manny clearly and cleanly not so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X