Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward: Forget Haye, Adamek is Making Noise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather see Adamek vs Haye...that could be a great fight.

Comment

I like Adamek a bunch but I don't think he can beat either of the K-bros. He is a smaller fighter who tries to fight from the outside, that WILL NOT work against the bros, he needs a new strategy if he is to win.

Comment

Pure bull, what is the weight differential between the lower weight divisions? Come on so-called boxing professionals, there need to be a super-heavyweight. Please don't tell me that you so-called professionals are satisfied to see one boxer outweigh another by 30-40 pounds and its quite ok in your judgement. In the lower weight divisions they want to fine Mayweather tremendiously if he weigh one pound above the limit. Where is the limit for heavyweight? Where is the fair chance?

Comment

i agree with steward!!

i gotta agree with steward 100%! haye talks a good game and havent even done anything for boxing period! he pop shotted his way to the tittle against the 350pound ape and beat up a 39 yr old ruiz!! now harrison?? come on his mouth is better then his fight game!

i respect adamek he's fought alot of people and he's not running from anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiah View Post
            Pure bull, what is the weight differential between the lower weight divisions? Come on so-called boxing professionals, there need to be a super-heavyweight. Please don't tell me that you so-called professionals are satisfied to see one boxer outweigh another by 30-40 pounds and its quite ok in your judgement. In the lower weight divisions they want to fine Mayweather tremendiously if he weigh one pound above the limit. Where is the limit for heavyweight? Where is the fair chance?
            If you watched any boxing, ever, you would know that north of 200 lbs really doesn't matter when there is a size difference, even a huge one. Just in the last couple of years, that I can think of the top of my head, here are examples of much smaller men beating much bigger men:

Chagaev 6'1" 220 lbs beat Valuev 7'1" 320 lbs

Sultan Ibragimov 6'1" 220 lbs beat Briggs 6'7" 270 lbs and Lance Whittaker 6'7" 300 lbs

Eddie Chambers 6'1" 209 lbs beat 6'7" 250 lbs Dimitrenko, knocking him down several times in the process and knocking his mouthpiece out

Barrett knocking Tye Fields the **** out

I have a lot more examples but hopefully you learned something today.

Comment

Haye gives Wladimir a better fight...

Or have Haye fight Adamek...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Forget WBA heavyweight champion David Haye, trainer Emanuel Steward would like to see Wladimir Klitschko fight popular Polish fighter Tomasz Adamek. Klitschko defended his WBO/IBO/IBF titles on Saturday in Frankfurt with a ten round TKO of Samuel Peter. Adamek is said to be returning in December against rugged Vinny Maddalone, and then there have been rumors about a fight with WBC champion and older brother Vitali Klitschko in March. Vitali still has to beat Shannon Briggs on October 16.

[Click Here To Read More]
                dont forget wlad has a ****ty chin, this is why he fights soooooo safe

adamek has the footwork and agility to use angles to land some good punches.

so adamek has a good chance to make it interesting.

haye has better agility and speed than adamek, but im not sure as much determination or balls to attempt to put it on wlad.

at this point i think adamek has the best chance.

it would be worth watching, unlike yesterdays crap fight

Comment

Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                  Lennox Lewis was about the same size as Wlad: where was the call for a super-heavyweight division when he was fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    If you watched any boxing, ever, you would know that north of 200 lbs really doesn't matter when there is a size difference, even a huge one. Just in the last couple of years, that I can think of the top of my head, here are examples of much smaller men beating much bigger men:

Chagaev 6'1" 220 lbs beat Valuev 7'1" 320 lbs

Sultan Ibragimov 6'1" 220 lbs beat Briggs 6'7" 270 lbs and Lance Whittaker 6'7" 300 lbs

Eddie Chambers 6'1" 209 lbs beat 6'7" 250 lbs Dimitrenko, knocking him down several times in the process and knocking his mouthpiece out

Barrett knocking Tye Fields the **** out

I have a lot more examples but hopefully you learned something today.

Yes. Lennox Lewis was about the same size as the Klitschkos, but now that no-one can beat the Klitschkos, we hear all these calls for a super-heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      dont forget wlad has a ****ty chin, this is why he fights soooooo safe

it would be worth watching, unlike yesterdays crap fight
                      I didn't notice him fighting all that safe yesterday. And he used the uppercut a lot more than in the recent past. The flurry he put Peter on his back with will send a shiver down Haye's cowardly spine. Peter took a ton of punishment.

Adamek is brave, but he will get hurt by Wlad, badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X