PAC weighed in 138 in the hatton...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
    LOl the hypocrisy is the best
    I Hope pacquiao shuts the **** up and takes a challenge at thehigher weight for once.

if your gonna move up in weight take the challenge douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

PAC moves up 3.5lbs

cotto moves down 3.5lbs

right down the middle

sure. then they can fight for 1/2 of the welterweight title

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        sure. then they can fight for 1/2 of the welterweight title

beating PAC at 143.5 is more credible than beating up jennings for a vacant puerto rican belt

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          beating PAC at 143.5 is more credible than beating up jennings for a vacant puerto rican belt
          I'd say dissing someone who cannot make weight, but the fighter himself cannot make weight also is getting Karma and stripped off the title to be held by Marquez.

Comment

LOl the hypocrisy is the best
            red k your way for quoting yourself LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              red k your way for quoting yourself LOL
              I dont get what the big deal with the weight is.

If pacquiao is P4P as most of the media has claimed. Why not put his name to the test?

Take the fight pac even if you lose its still a win win situation. Unless Cotto lays on the beating so heavy hes not the same

Comment

I dont get what the big deal with the weight is.

If pacquiao is P4P as most of the media has claimed. Why not put his name to the test?

Take the fight pac even if you lose its still a win win situation. Unless Cotto lays on the beating so heavy hes not the same
                and ill quote myself again for you kadyo.

Comment

I Hope pacquiao shuts the **** up and takes a challenge at thehigher weight for once.

if your gonna move up in weight take the challenge douche bag.
                  Pac moved up 2 weight classes to get a belt at 122. He moved up in weight to beat a prime Barrera and fought Marquez at 126. He move up in weight to fight Morales, Barrera and Marquez at 130. He move up another weight to fight Diaz at 135. He moved up 2-3 weight classes to fight De La Hoya and Hatton at 140 and 147.

All in all Pac moved up 10 divisions already from where he started professionally.

You're jealous because all Cotto can do is move up 1 division and fight for vacant belts.
                  Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 07-13-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

and ill quote myself again for you kadyo.
                    LOL red k's from ******* squads soon to bombard you ahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                      cotto never called out pac. when the media asked him if he would fight pac he said yes. pac was the one that always gave a list of opponents that they want, cotto always included.
                      Co sign, Entirely true

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      what the f@ck is wrong with you twisting the truth? Cotto called out pac right after his fight against jennings.
                      he didnt called him out.

he was ask if he would fight teh pacquiao-Hatton winner and he said yes, and then he follow, with I would rematch Mosely, fight berto or Rematch margarito, whatever My Company decides!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X